• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

animeotaku...whe..
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

,....gertrude!!!!!!
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

urmm,i'll give u name vogeh :lol: ahahah lol
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

umh.....scythe nyahaha
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ badong or lucas[/b] :D:thumbsup: :arrow: [i]run out of ideas...[/i] :eh:
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for you miyot,heheh sounds coOl :D
nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jheneko]Kyohei... haha... [gimme a name][/quote] men im not emo wahahaha you know my brother is an avid fan of that anime!!! hehehe i like that too hehehe she's turning chibi always!!!! but she is very beautiful and hey im not a girl!!! but nyc name =)
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmmm... i think i like hailey for you :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^hmmm......"missy" fer u..[/b][/color] :eh:
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

"dimple" fer u :eh:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mheeka:D i think that's good:eh:
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

"ms silent" :D i think ur silent!!!ehehehe
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice! hehehe! :thumbsup: bout yah? hmmm nutcrackers.. :o
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

um... girlypink..
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

gielley lolz sound jelly..:lol:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kathleen :lol::lol::lol::lol: :thumbsup: =)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]sablaayyyy........ :smoke: ....ahihi....i'l name u "patty"....[/b][/color] :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-10-18 23:54:45)

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

um... cuttie ur so cute
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Porscha. [/b]With no reasons. Just thought of it. :D
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

charmie :) its cute
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:57

[ 9 queries - 0.573 second ]
Privacy Policy