• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b][color=purple]^huwat?! :O :smoke: @t: ehem....i'l name u....uhmm....."london"... :eh: nothing......jst thot of it...[/b][/color] =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]^lolengs.... :lol: @topic : errr...bayoleta.. wakokoko...from violet.. :P[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ :P:P:P:P:P @t: miskulit [/b][/color] :lol: :P:P
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill name u xarys =) ...
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]rhaz[/b] for yu :D hikhik :)
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

name you kathy :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i'l name u nico[/b][/color] :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]sisz xyriie!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^i'll name u LEXZ
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill name u ..[b] lala[/b] :) :paranoid:
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm...i'll name you.. [b]sinok?[/b]haha..yeah..=) cute name ne?;) haha^_^
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i'l name u jessebel...[/b][/color] :D :rose:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha I'll name u Jane!! =)
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll name you nick..
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Chante [/i][b]for you, Dudette.....[/b]
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll name you chiriko :D i think its cute. hahaÜ
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mmm is it okay if...... thea..??
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

um is it okay if... jenny??
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll name you sarah marshall. haha :D
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][u][color=blue]I will name you... CARINA .....[/color][/u][/i]

Last edited by arelz (2008-11-06 02:54:58)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:04

[ 9 queries - 0.135 second ]
Privacy Policy