• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

^ [b]emonikz[/b] :D is dat ok to you? :D
frozenheart_10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]kashendo[/b] ok lng bah...
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think [b]jenny[/b]...
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmmnn gothleen..=)..:D hee
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]hmmnn gothleen..=)..:D hee[/quote] i hate you..... [b]mark[/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha ^why? ms gothleen? i just combine ur ava nd yar last 4 letters of yar neym.

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-08-07 08:18:46)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

how bout.. zhamir :ninja:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cutey miao... :D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

rosa? is that u? hehe... :penguin:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm,i'll give ur [b]Kikay[/b] ;) lol,that a cute name,hehehe ..
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ryuzaki?? [quote=kakashisendo]^ emonikz is dat ok to you?[/quote] yah sure..
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yhandarkz...:D neeehehehe!
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm..^funamhei?? [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]yhandarkz... neeehehehe![/quote] why darkz and everything.. btw..it's cute..:)
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

balalang.. hahaha..
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yhanikz]funamhei??[/quote] Cool!!! anyways, for the person above me...[b]emoteez[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nara Hayley! *Chuckle*:lol:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahhmm i think kerbi.. f its ok w/u..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

glam girl... =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]f its ok w/u..[/quote] ha?ahahaha~i accept any name,sista~ :D let's see... [b]Lil wayne [/b] dunno why,if i see "Geng" (Gank in indonesia) words,i remember Lil wayne =D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

jb for yuh! :D :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:27

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy