• ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

[b]mee-lrachhee~~ :P[/b]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

rancho
GuRLpUnK
» n00b
1969-12-31

arctic?? cool!=)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

punkiest
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]chunleeyang[/b]:lol::lol:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

rachunsing
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Dd gendhuuuuuuuuut!![/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Shiseiten :P:penguin::penguin:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Luciole[/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Luciole? What's it? :paranoid: [hr] JuRen. :P
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]PrisCa[/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

T.T my name. psst. :paranoid: TOPIC [b] Joaquim :P [/b]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]CiRo[/b] [spoiler]:crybaby: [b]Joaquin = [s]Joaquim[/s][/b][/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Opz sory. N is beside M :wallbash: TOPIC [b]Luciole[/b]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]LlaLine[/b] [spoiler] Whoaaaa! You give me Luciole? I think I already give that name to you. Can you complete my puzzle to you? :penguin:[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nah. My end name. T.T Slow but sure u will reveal my real name. :crybaby: [b]Renato :P[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ cloud XD
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cute-Uma xD
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ very-pretty sizzy :rose: :wow:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

white-girl-alert xD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » give a name to the person above you!:lol: anything that you want to give...:D ok start with me! [b]GIVE ME A NAME![/b]:thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:16

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy