• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

kp_34
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

wen i c my crux hihi toinksz
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

When I saw [i]his[/i] comment on my FS today. :redface: [spoiler] he used cute icon. :wow: [/spoiler]
kp_34
» n00b
1969-12-31

ur crux ?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]kp_34[/b] yeah. he's my crush for now. :redface: [spoiler] btw. dont post only one word. :P[/spoiler]
kp_34
» n00b
1969-12-31

awwww ... hihi and it makes u rili hapi ?! for xure
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]kp_34[/b] He's the only one who can made me smile and blush today. :redface:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]ahm.. when he is talking to me.. haha!![/b]
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when he stares at me gosh!
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

same with bhea :D ..and when he talks to me.. darn that cute little thing :redface:
ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when my boyfriend stares at me like he's thinking "i'm so lucky to have this girl". OH-EM-GEE! He stares at me lovingly.. that's what makes me blush :wow:
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my crush!! everytime he passes he makes me blush and when he texts me "i love u"[/b]
annelimited
» n00b
1969-12-31

getting caught red handed.. or almost :eh:
photographsandmemories
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: crushez♥♥♥
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

when someone texts or tells me i love you.ü :)
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

OMG..im too old for this :paranoid: but: :D [spoiler]whenever im recieving messages from...:question: ;) (miss ur messages) :crybaby: and another one [b]1[/b] :idea: or whever im seeing this Highness around here :)[/spoiler] i feel [b]kilig :wow:[/b] :wallbash: i sed im too old for this :wallbash:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-07 15:54:45)

.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

When the person I like is looking at me while smiling, or when he says 'Hi' to me at the hallways, or when he compliments me :wow:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

whenever im in front of a crush :lol: haha
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wen he talks to me. :D :wow:
jelean_pink18
» n00b
1969-12-31

wen he talks to me,, texts me,, gives me a coment.. :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:42

[ 10 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy