• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

Gela5555
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

when I saw Monroe.. =D He's my long time crushy!!
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

when she keeps on staring at me and she suddenly says "gwapo ng pappy koh!!":redface:
maureen03
» n00b
1969-12-31

When My crUsh lOokS at me.,and when he talks to me!!q:)
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ummm...me nothin =) but maybe if i fart in front of my crush...:o:O:wallbash: :penguin::penguin: *rush and hides*
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D:D:Dmy crush..:D:D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

talking 2 my crush and when he's saying a joke and i'll laugh.. haha....
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my crush always makes me blush. :redface: waha. whenever he looks through my eyes.. ayee! that makes me super blush! :redface: :redface:
natskie47
» n00b
1969-12-31

everytime my [[i]crush[/i] :eh: ] talks to me :wow:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

everytime i received a pm from him :redface: marcos hi-way rocks! :lol:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

seeing sam perform :redface: or when i talk to my co tumeto :redface:bwahhaaha..
preciousanne
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, i guess when i'm embarassed. infront my crush and uhhmm, probably, being stared at everyone. :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

when im embarassed.. when i others gve me compliments... ;) same with preciousanne, when other kept looking at me...
vampire_lady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]when my crush talk to me^_^[/b]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

when poster #29 replied on my non-sense pm.. Roxas Blvd..im gonna miss you..:redface:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

whenever i received a pm from the person above me. . i'll miss u too. .i'll wait :cry:
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

i get blushed when my friend or mah girl says something nice bout me :wow:
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when im talking to her!!!wooooooooooo
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when he smiles at me! im not just blushing, im also floating!!!:lol:
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i use blush ons. naah. just kidding. ------ when he look me in my eyes! :wow:
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i caught my crush staring at me :redface: or when i'm infront of a crowd... oh geezzz....:ninja: :redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:30

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy