• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

when she kiss and hug me that im not aware of (my crush always do that to me :redface:) :lol:
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

when a compliment is made... *blush*
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when he holds my hand and say "i love you"
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

when my crush talks to me.:redface: dats y i snob most of my crush. :lol:
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when he hugs me.:D
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when he give me comment on my fs?? omg..... :redface:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wen he's looking at me :redface: wen he's wid me :redface: and wen he says im cute; so he dun nid cute gf coz im cuter :eh: :redface: hayz.. mr.simpleguy :redface:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

*my crushies makes me blush.:redface::wow::wow::redface:
Krishha
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] same here too,sisz =) My crush always make me blush :redface:.
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wen i c my crux!!!!! i am starting 2 blush....... :eh:
manuever
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]when my gf smiles and stares at me! :wow:[/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

blush?hmm..when i'm embarassed =) that's the only thing that makes me blush
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

embarassment, eye to eye contact w/ crush :o :paranoid:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when he said that he luv me very much..:lol: and when he kiss me frOm the cellphone..:lol:.:lol:.:lol:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

When i See my Crush. :D and it always happen when i see him :redface: and i feel cold and [i][sub]tumataas ang aking balahibo[/sub][/i]
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wen i see my crush.!! :D
__Y-Y-E-N-G__
» n00b
1969-12-31

:):wow: :kiss: mEh..?? WhAha...!! depende amn Poo Un Eh!! whahaha!!!! bAtEt KeO..?? ZiNgIt LnG...!! (watS MaKe U BlUsH..??) --Oiiii!!!kNkLiG ClA..!!! :wow::kiss::rose:=):):thumbsup:

Last edited by __Y-Y-E-N-G__ (2008-08-26 08:37:06)

strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when im with [b]HIM[/b]
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

When i see my crush! wiie.. haha.. better if i talked to him :)
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when im with my beloved and when i put on blush-on hahah...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:14

[ 12 queries - 0.101 second ]
Privacy Policy