• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

ranyah
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

when someone confesses that he like me. hee hee.
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

[b]when [i]my crush[/i] staring at me .. wee,i'm blush eyh :redface:[/b] ..
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sub]When i am in the restaurant with my parents the handsome guy asked my Contact number eek :wow:[/sub]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

when my crush.. say [b]i love u..[/b] :wow: :redface:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

When he talks to me like he likes me too.. even if not. LOL. :)
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me ... if my boyfriend says something so romantic to me or give cute stuff to me thats what make me blush .. :redface:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when people tease me about my crush! i'm like "shut uuuh!" but with that "weird smile" attatched plus the blushiness :lol:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm. actually, i don't easily blush when i see my crush. it just makes me smile. haha. but as far as i can remember, i blushed when they teased me to my crush. i was soo shy at that time.:redface:
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i see my crush or when they tease me or link me to someone
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whne may GF went top my house..
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

when my crush approach me.. hehe
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue]when i see him looking at meeee, then he'll turn back but maybe hes looking someone at my back :retard: "getting caught" when he caught me staring at him then i fastly look at the sky and say: "cute clouds" hahahahh :lol: :lol: :lol: [i]*palusot everrr[/i] :redface:[/color]

Last edited by charmcharmcharm14 (2008-06-23 07:50:41)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when he tries to talk to me [which he cant do. but the word he last said to me was [b]e.e.excuse[/b] and it made me blush.] -everything -im reffering to my crush and i also blush when he stares at me [which he does all the time] i dont always caught him, but when i caught him, he looks in the floor and does sometihing else. so cute

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-06-23 08:08:43)

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

when someone is teasing me with my crush.. :O haha...
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

every moment my crush gets involve into something (with me)...haha

Last edited by _prInceSs12_ (2008-06-23 11:23:13)

_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]when he tries to talk to me [which he cant do. but the word he last said to me was e.e.excuse and it made me blush.] -everything -im reffering to my crush and i also blush when he stares at me [which he does all the time] i dont always caught him, but when i caught him, he looks in the floor and does sometihing else. so cute[/quote] he's such a shy boy..ahaha..so cute!!! :lol: :redface:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^oops! avoid double post dear.. :) [spoiler]it makes me blush when a crush of mine is talking to me :wow: especially when they smile or when we are left alone together.. weee! :wallbash:[/spoiler] waaa! what the? haha :D

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-24 08:44:40)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

when somebody has a crush on me.. and if he will tell me what he feels :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

What makes me blush? :arrow: When my crush talked to me. awtz. :redface: :redface: :redface: [i]I'm madly inlove with my crush. wushu! XP [/i]
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when my crush look at me and smile.... :redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:07

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy