• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

when i'm being teased in the class or in a program or during the presentation.. and when i'm being teased when my crush in the same place also.. ahihi :redface:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

crush. crush. crush! :redface:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when he says i love you :wow: and gives me flower :norose: ~~~~~ kyaaa~~~ xD xD xD
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wen he stares & smiled at me.. hehe.. :wow:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when we're taLking to each other :redface:
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow:whenever i see my crush..when he's talking to me..
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

doing something without telling me. but not stealing my gad! :lol: hugging or kissing. stolen kisses. saying i love you with a kiss on my forehead. :redface:
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Whenever we are near. :wow:
eya_14
» n00b
1969-12-31

>>when he holds my hand... >>=Dwhen i see him >>when he's beside me... >>>:) >>>>>>>>:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:but he left... >> now im alone..=(
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

when my boi is giving me a naughty smile. =)
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

when i saw my crush or when my best friend talked about my crush..
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...when he look s at me... ...den wen he smiles at me... :P:redface:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=.mochafrappucino.]When the person I like is looking at me while smiling, or when he says 'Hi' to me at the hallways, or when he compliments me :wow:[/quote] same with her.. my [b]ULTIMATE CRUSH..[/b] he's been my crush for [i]3yrs..[/i] ahaha..yea..that's it..there's also a time when i can't even look to his face.. GOSH! and wen d whole class starts to tease us! oh men! haha..and when he talks to me..OMG there are times that i ignored him because of that thing called [b]"blush"[/b] i'm afraid for him to see my face..haha.. men! i think [i]i'm starting to fall for him[/i]..or [i][b]i'm already inlove with him?[/b][/i] [u][i][b]what do you think?[/b][/i][/u]

Last edited by neverloved15 (2008-08-20 03:00:53)

lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i see the boy who owns my heart my story: [url]http://theftalk.com/t39769-Emotional-Story.html[/url] +reputation please
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i see my crush staring at me or when we talk or when our eyes meet. :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

*sings [b]'I've Got A Crush On You by Barbra Streisand and Frank Sinatra'[/b]* [quote][i]You make me blush! I got a [b]crush[/b] my _______ on you...[/i][/quote] The 'song' says it all. My crush, makes me blush! :D lolxness. rhyming w0rds. :lol:

Last edited by gaara_gfzz (2008-08-20 21:39:16)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

someone who will say "i love you" seriously
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wla//.. lways blushing ako. hehhe.... pink chiks olways
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

me... when she smile's... i think she's the cutest when she smiles... :lol:

Last edited by mhedge (2008-08-21 04:24:07)

ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when my closefriends tease me on my crush(and suitor) hahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:52

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy