• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

yana96
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

when he ask me something..=) Owh..in love..
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

wen hes nir at mi....haha....and wen i see him....haha.....
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

blush-on makes me blush.., :lol:
bochecokina
» n00b
1969-12-31

if he is looking at me directly in my eyes while im talking....
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i blushed when..she made me feel that she needed me..i feel that im important..:redface:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when he's talking to me! :redface:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i blushed when he uses words of endearment when talking to me...:redface:
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when he kiss my head.........
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

when he smiles at me. and when he is talking to me. awww.. :redface: :lol:
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

im bLush whEn he protects me..so blusHy!!hehehe..and evertime he teach me to dance im so bLshy..i think im so :wow:
mutal811
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]aww.. i blush wen "HE" holds me at my waist && calls me by our unique name in front of all them pipol around us!:D=)[/align]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when he's telling me he loves me.. :redface: :wow: but no more blushing for now :lol:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]when he's telling me he loves me.. :redface: :wow:[/quote] yeahh me too its make us so nervous and blush hahaa
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when he tell's me that he loves me...same here

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-07-10 08:50:42)

gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i got drunk. i turn red face, is it blushing? :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Her messages makes me BLUSH. Though most of the time she uses emoticon. :redface:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=xxgen08]uhm .. i thinnk wen i got embarrass! haha :D:D[/quote] lol, I do blush too when I get embarrass :lol: [b]@emokidd:[/b] sweet :eh:
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]when he[[my crush]] looks at me. and when he send me messages.[/b]
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ please. stop typing in tagalog. its against the rules. @t: i dont even know if im blushing. . :redface: there, im blushing. :D well, the reason why smetimes i feel like im blushing is when my friends tease me with a guy, a crush or not. :redface:
~rocker.Leoupits23~
» n00b
1969-12-31

when the sunshine hits my face :wow: and when someone says i love you :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:47

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy