• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

when myy crush talks to me/when i play sum sports
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

[color=pink] when i eat chili peppers!. :lol: .kidding. :P .wenever he calls me by my 1st name. :wow: .remember dat d' sweetest word dat u can hear is ur own name. :) [/color]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

When they talk about my crush and mee!!! ahahahah they are evil!!! =D :evil:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Spending time with my boyfriend makes me blush, hardcore.
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When I talk to my crussssh! aha! ;P
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] smE with iana27.. :thumbsup: [/b][/align]
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i blush when i get embarassed..weeee...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

When ..my crush.. is there. :wow:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bf ko..... cno pa ba
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crush totally freaks me out all the energy beginning to compete inside my heart expelling the stamina and the rush of adrenaline, her smile, pooof!!! i blush haha btw MY CRUSH made me blush, as in so red especially when her chinita eyes come across to my pinoy eyes haha we have a connection, but its forbidden haha
sensitive.hope
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][align=center]when he gives me a kiss on the cheek and whispers iloveyou.:wow:[/align][/i]

Last edited by sensitive.hope (2008-11-07 13:33:18)

KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my bf!!! :wow: :rolleyes: :D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b][color=blue]My crush[/b][/color][/i]:lol::lol::lol:
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

when my crush talks to me:lol:
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

everytime he kissed me.
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Sweet things. LOL. I'm the person who will blush at anything, specially if I'm around someone I like. Or I will also blush if I was embarassed. [/color]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]When i get embarrassed...that makes me really RED![/i]
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when I see my crush... :wow:
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when i see my ex?!?! wahahha x]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. when my friends tend to tease me with my crush!! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:30

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy