• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

Cheesy lines from someone (:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

- whenever i watching [i]kilig[/i] scenes - whenever i'm talking with my crush - whenever i deny to my friend that i don't have a crush on him - whenever i laugh so hard ..whenever, whenever, whenever.. :lol3:
queenie17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wen u look at me !
rosemae_061996
» FTalker
1969-12-31

people who are flirt makes me blush and when people says things they really mean. bonus points when they said it while looking in my eyes :lol3:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kilig scenes makes me super blush. :">
GeiCanton
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]If i saw my crush's pictures or maybe his profile in fb. :)) omg. <3[/i]
paranoidperfection
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sweet text messages. :"""""""""""">
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

his smile :] :love:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

When she say I love you
Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

PM :love: and his text messages :love:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Admitting for the first time that you like the person.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i don't blush..i get pale when i'm gonna blush. :lol: when she looks at me and smiles :]
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a few cases of redhorse beer will do.. wahahaha
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Being told how we got close during camp.
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Reading long msgs intended just for me. (:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

When he does something out of the blue! :"> It doesn't matter if it's just a small thing or whatever. Nevertheless, I'm a sucker for those. :DDD
rhia01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ yeah right !! me too .. :blush: -- intense hotness :lol3: and .. his =) -- grr .. no matter how hard i try to look " not affected " by that smile .. :xp shame! my cheeks do not cooperate :nerdy:
broken_ghe
» n00b
1969-12-31

when he stares at me
Heartbreaker22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when he smile, talk, and look at me.. :)
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]blush on. :P[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:24

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy