• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

pauline416
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

compliments and teasing... ....of course...by my "special someone"
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

[align=center][b]when someone's teasting to someone i don't know.[/b][/align]
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my crush...! when he always talking to me, staring me so long :D and texting me i love u :wow: [i]kilig ako[/i] haha

Last edited by BhABydEniSe (2008-05-27 04:45:52)

annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when i see his pic but it also depends on my mood.
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

When he talks to me! awts!! ayie!
liptonicetea
» n00b
1969-12-31

wen its too [b]hot[/b]:rolleyes:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when someone compliments me
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]when we r to cross our paths. then he greets me with his killer smile! :wow: it makes me super blush!hihi.[/b]
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ayameyokomi]when my boyfriend stares at me like he's thinking "i'm so lucky to have this girl". OH-EM-GEE! He stares at me lovingly.. that's what makes me blush :wow:[/quote] same here cz :wow:
cezpiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]what makes me [b]blush[/b]?..hmmm..my sweet moments with my boyfriend.. ;) :kiss: [/align]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

When I get embarrassed. Lol. Kiddin. When [b]he[/b] gets close and looks at me in the eyes. I always get red when guys stare into my eyes like that... :/

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-28 13:51:51)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a glimpse is more than enough to make my day. wah. *blushing* :redface:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Whenever any of my A.C.E. gives me compliment :lol:
boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: we had a long distance relationship but she make's me smile n blush of course... when i saw her comment in my FS n with her picture there [img]http://qsmile.com/qsimages/272.gif[/img] [img]http://qsmile.com/qsimages/281.gif[/img]
maNICA
» n00b
1969-12-31

whenever he's bein' sweet :D
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i blush when i see cute anime guys ;)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my crush makes me blush..! i don't know why. it's just like that. whenever that person's near or whenever talking bout him, i'm blushing.. [b] but that was before :p [/b]
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

when i'm being teased wid sum1 ezpecially my crush :wow: i also blush wen sum1 appreciates me...duno y
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when my friends are teasing me w/ someone.. :redface:
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

in the front of my crush, or talkin to me. but the most is when teasing me in font of my crush :redface: :retard: :ninja: :paranoid: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:11

[ 12 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy