• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

when i ate spicy foods... :puke:
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

[sub]me??[/sub] [sub]hmm., when we're having kulitan moments then suddenly he'll grab my hand..[/sub] [sub]place it close to his heart and say..[/sub] [sub]"you're the only one i love.." with a sweet smile.. :rolleyes:[/sub] [spoiler][sub]mas kilig pag tagalog..[/sub] [sub]"kaw lang mahal q"[/sub][/spoiler]
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ :wow: thats so sweet... uhhm.. me? when my crush stares at me and when i caught him he will make [i]iwas[/i]... :redface: [spoiler]ung nahuli na nga, iiwas pa. boahahaha! -xuri sa tagalog.[/spoiler] :penguin::penguin:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

When my taba tells me something about bein special and he's only girl :redface: Heehee. and when my friends compliments me :lol:
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when someone says, he likes me :D :redface:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

when someone teases me that he's lookin' at me.. :wow:
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

her smiles..............
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

What Makes Me Blush? If I See My Crush Making Comment Or Sending Smile/Message On Me in Friendster!.. ---------
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when he talks to me...:D:wow: haha..:redface:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when someone pinch my cheeks.. hahaha.. and when i drink alcoholic drinks.. and when my classmates tease me with my crush.. lol.. you cant just help but to smile.. and hide that reddish-pinkish face away...
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welll....:redface::redface: hmmm.. i blush when *HE* stares at me---with those eyes---...nyahaha.. or when i catch *HIM* looking my way and then he'll give me that smile..:redface::redface::redface: when ppol tease me with mah crush.. ____ nyahaha..bwt u?
a-drenn
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: when my bOyfRienD hUgsz me , and never Let me go .. :D:o
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]When.. they try to pissed me off.. and push me onto my crush ... or ka-loveteam in r classroom. =D[/b]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when my crus stare at me and talk to me... :redface:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when my friends tease me. :wasted: XDD

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-11-01 01:01:38)

jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when my crush.. +i'm not so sure yet if he's my crush+ catch me looking at him.. and starts teasing that i have a d@mn crush on him.. let me explain!! haha!! :puke::puke:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]when my brother watches rated PG movie. I cant help but to hear the...tha...[/b] :redface: [spoiler][b]the stupid movie.[/b]:lol:[/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]when somebody looked at me.. Eye to eye.. :redface:[/b]
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when i see her naked.. hgihihihi :D
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] when someone is talking to me sweet :] [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:57

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy