• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

^ :lol3: when she does random stuff esp. when I'm sick. >.>
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

His smile. :"""""""""""""""""""">
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Her[/b] smile, and everytime I see [b]her[/b]. Everytime she spikes, toss, digpass and stuff, ugh, I'm melting. [spoiler]I'm not bisexual, mmkay? I just find her cute. She's a blue, not a pink. ((:[/spoiler]
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

His sweet voice and his text messages. Makes me wanna say.. Oh my Gosh I'm so inlove I found you finally, I could really use a wish right now, wish now. :lol3:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[font=century gothic][color=hotpink] Everytime i imagine him smiling ♥ [/color][/font]
Eunice Dee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

When he talks and say "I love you yonisababes" =D
..roxanne.chorva:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

every time my friends are teasing me with my crush of course :lol3:
i really love TEN
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]when he slowly keep a bit distance of his face on my face,, remembering every detail of it,, and then commenting: "bakit kelangan nakamake-up??" with matching puppy eyes then wearing the cutest smile ever.. ♥[/i][/b]
nerakk(:
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mr. Sean Lansang :D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]when my bf look deeply into my eyes..>.<[/align]
alex_kim07
» n00b
1969-12-31

when he gets to chat with me.wah and hugs my arms. =|
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Whenever I'm with him, I can't really control it okay. :) Whenever he says things that gives me the shivers.
KEYTzeroeytPAPS
» n00b
1969-12-31

Everytime I see him and everytime i see him, I fall in love with him all over again.<3
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when they tease me bout my crush :wow2:
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

When my friends teases me to him. Haha!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:59

[ 9 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy