• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

[align=center]his sweet gestures hehe :)[/align]
manikka.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

When my friends and BFF's tease me about him and when I see him, or hear his name. ((:
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my crushie crush haha
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

mah beloved ex,,hahaha =D :penguin:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

................dunno

Last edited by Serale (2009-01-12 02:26:10)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Everytym i c her. :wow: [/b][/font]
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

everytime we bump into each other's sight :wow:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha.. nothing.. usually the heat of the sun.. i am always blushing.. :redface::redface::redface::redface: i want to look pale sometimes as in i want to look whiter, but i can't. i'm still blushing.. haha.. :crybaby::crybaby:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

every tym i talk to him :redface:
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when i saw [b]him[/b] when he's talking to me when i saw him looking at mi hahaha in short [b]when that someone special is jaz around the corner. :][/b]
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wenever i saw him, talks tu me & wen he smiles at me :P
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i chat with him and thinking about him and read what he write on the chat :wow::wow::wow::wow:
chia_cxi_le
» n00b
1969-12-31

when we spend time together [ and when people wud tease me :redface: ,dunno y :disgust: ]
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when im w/ him.. and when we are txting or talking.. :wow: :redface::redface:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

eberytime i see/hear/look/thinkin about him :wow: whoa. he's extremly hot :lol:=D i mean, he's extremly charming :wow:
razynime
» n00b
1969-12-31

when i got drunk... :lol: i always feel groggy and i blush!!
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ugh.. when he is with me. :D
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

When he is teasing me and always asking me. :redface:
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I blush even for no reason :retard: I've got to think of nothing to take out of my blushy-ness. :lol3:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blackmamba;#3477790;1268330056]Whenever he says something sweet out of the blue. And seeing him smile. Oh gosh.[/quote] Lol. Me too. :lol3: When she. Not he? :lol3: Also when I feel embarrassed
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :redface: Share us anything/anyone that makes you blush with reason.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:16

[ 9 queries - 0.110 second ]
Privacy Policy