• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-28 09:53:33)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

[b]DUCHESVZ[/b] such a BIG help for all of us,,nice MOD,, so kind,,,yet so have a long [b]PATIENCE[/b],, rock en rol dude,, :lol: :lol: :lol: [b]DUDE??[/b] :paranoid: [spoiler][i]wag na po sad,,papanget ang mga sad kuno :kiss: [/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-03-28 09:49:57)

useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

[b]DUCHESV[/b]...she's nice..pwamiz....=):thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-28 09:53:51)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ duchesvz!! i can't say anymore they already did it foe me :D =) :thumbsup:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Tita Duch... [:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] Topic Moved from Philippines Section so that everyone can post[/b]. =) :thumbsup: [b] To persons above me[/b] :o im soo flattered guys. :redface: Thanks a bunch :gift: [spoiler] Forgive me for translating what you have posted. :) As you can see i didnt add or dropped any words in your descriptions. in short. [i]walang dagdag, walang kulang.[/i][/spoiler] [b]Topic[/b] Portuniecho for me. He is active and is ready to help members and teach them the right thing =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-28 10:10:37)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][i]ur lying[/i] :P [i]dont mind her,,she's kiddin[/i] :lol: [/spoiler] always [b]DUCH[/b]..yeah bah.... =) remember if u nid a HELP,,DUCH is da neym,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]my kapz :paranoid: ate duch :penguin: ate swit.. :D ayt..thats all :lol: [/b]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its Duch..she's really a very nice person and a responsible mod :) and ofcourse Shirow :) :thumbsup: this guy only seems to be so strict but believe me or not He's so helpful and friendly mod as well =) :thumbsup: and lastly.... even though i dont know this guy personally,. i think Tunie is also one of those most helpful member here,. i dont have to give a proof for that, duch is definitely right.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]momi duch[/b] ---- she's very patient and responsible :D [spoiler]yikeee.. momi is flattered :P[/spoiler]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wahaha duchie,kuya jovs for me.. kuya ezil!! wahaha for making tuts on the graphics thingy..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Duch is not helpful at all! :lol: I am just kidding mami duch! :redface: You always help me. :redface:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

For me: Duch Portuniecho Bobcbar They are very helpful.I hope Portuniecho and Bob would be become moderators soon.

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-03-28 15:08:19)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lemme think... wen i was still a newbie... these members reli helped me alot... [b]dale, Sir Bob, Micky, and xavierkym[/b]... =)

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-28 14:46:45)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

for me its duch, xavierkym and bobcbar... uhmm who else...*think* :wallbash:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ate Duch Hahaha I always Ask Her About Anything
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh yeah,,wen i was a[b] NOOB[/b] :retard: :wasted: :smoke: :drool: i always PM mr. [b]Bobcbar[/b] to help me,, :lol: :lol: it looks like,, im always askin him,,nyahahaha :lol: and ofcors,,i learned a lot from him,,many many thanks.. =) :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-03-28 19:44:22)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

same here i always asked sir [b]bobcbar[/b] with the wvm thingy.. he's really helpful... he helps without hesitations... and i respect him for that =) [b] xavierkym [/b]has always been there even before i became a mod.. he helped me once with my js... coz im a noob when it comes to js..and he fixed em for me [b] siz duch[/b]... shes really nice..and i know all of you here had the same thing in mind... shes very helpful.. and nce [b] these people are very much appreciated. love you guyz!! [/b] thnx for d help =)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-03-28 20:00:05)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When I first start it was Xavier, Feruzz, Marfillaster, Dale, Refresh/Reload and Ephemeral always helping me and answering my post without them I would have never learned what little I know. Now Duch, Blurrycloud, Shirow, Lordheinz and Shakiro help me a lot when I get stuck or having attack of the dumb ass, at my age it happens a lot =)
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

here's my list of top helpful members: 1.lordheinz - sharing his best tricks 2.bobcbar - whenever lordheinz not around, he's in the move 3.asn85 - he helps whenever he's online,i guess. 4.ephemeral - sometimes i think... 5.duchesv - nice and cute more members to come :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:41

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy