• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

loshang14
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

:arrow: [b]Sir Lordheinz[/b]- he's the one who's helping me always.. :arrow: [b]Sir Bobcbar[/b]- good in arranging my codes... ahe! These two rock!! :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: Thanks a lot guys!! Hope you can help more members here in ftalk!! cheers!!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

:arrow: Cutieshika - she makes the mod's jobs easier.. lotsa reports especially in overlay section :thumbsup: she helps the mods a lot.. thanks to shika..:thumbsup:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wee, I wanna add Ate April and Ate Monix (switpotato) too.. Ate April's really great at blog layies..and switpotato is good in Xover lays, too... i think she has some new codes about css box positioning or something..^^
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its [color=blue][b]duch[/b][/color]!!!
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]BOBCBAR AND MICKYRIORA[/b].....It's definitely them...and to think that they're not moderators =| :thumbsup: [b]They're very approachable (PMable hehe), Helpful and down to earth...They deserve to be moderators..I do understand that Bobcbar isn't interested but i truly respect him more than any moderator here at Ftalk.. =| Some moderators are too....well...never mind LOL :lol: [/b] [b]The both of them makes newbies like me....Yes i still consider myself a damn newbie...Feel welcome in this guilty pleasure website....Ftalk :lol: [/b] [b]Some old ftalk members here...whenever we used to ask help....insults us, calls us noob or stupid and jokes around =| Some members do nothing here but just flirt with other members and boast that i have this and that, my profile is way cooler than yours blah blah :|[/b] [b]At least Bobcbar and Mickyriora are the Sane ones in the old group...They are always there willing to help anyone..Thanks to them :thumbsup:[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-04-01 11:41:00)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7][b]BOBCBAR AND MICKYRIORA[/b].....It's definitely them...and to think that they're not moderators =| :thumbsup: [b]They're very approachable (PMable hehe), Helpful and down to earth...They deserve to be moderators..I do understand that Bobcbar isn't interested but i truly respect him more than any moderator here at Ftalk.. =| Some moderators are too....well...never mind LOL :lol: [/b] [b]The both of them makes newbies like me....Yes i still consider myself a damn newbie...Feel welcome in this guilty pleasure website....Ftalk :lol: [/b] [b]Some old ftalk members here...whenever we used to ask help....insults us, calls us noob or stupid and jokes around =| Some members do nothing here but just flirt with other members and boast that i have this and that, my profile is way cooler than yours blah blah :|[/b] [b]At least Bobcbar and Mickyriora are the Sane ones in the old group...They are always there willing to help anyone..Thanks to them :thumbsup:[/b][/quote] Lolo Bob and Mamee Micky are fit to be mods.. BUT they both didn't accept the offer because of important reasons. that's FYI =| [b] Topic[/b] Ate Cutieshika :thumbsup: silent but very helpful and also strict :eh:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ate [b]duchesv[/b]: she's so nice even when i asked her the little things,like,how to get a screenshot,etc..taht's why i've given her a repu that time :lol: ;) [b]shirow[/b]:well-haha--he hasn't helped me that much =D but he sticked my topic at the television section(check it awt!XDD) FTW..lolers
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: olways goes to [b]ducheszv[/b]! she rocks FStalk when the strick mode is on :D more :thumbsup: for yah great Mods!
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Lordheinz, Feruzz, Micky, Bob and Ephemeral.. U guys r G8.. Others are helpful too..
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the guys that are helpful are: :arrow:sir ephe. . . in terms of css and stuffs. :arrow:sir eejhay. . .being a great mod in the forum. uhm, i forgot the others. . there are so many other helpful forumers here even they are not a mod or anyhing. thats why it makes this forum great. ;):thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dadi Ej. Ephe. Duch. Love 'em.
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ate WENG![/b][/align]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me [b]lordheinz en bobcar[/b] :thumbsup:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^[b]the person above me. .[/b] and [b]Lordheinz[/b]. .very helpful and kind!

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-04-04 22:10:33)

dr4cul453xy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Kherminator[/b], Helping me out while i'm stuck.....Kind MOD :arrow: [b]Bang Kanal[/b], I Like his "MOST" of step by step tutor, nice MOD :arrow: [b]Lordheinz[/b], I Never ask a question or PM to him, but his tutor teach me a lot :arrow: [b]Feruzz[/b], Same as above.... i'm feruzz fan u know :D :arrow: [b]Blurrycloud[/b], he's an active scriptor, he just like Heinz for the "Easy Learning Models" tutorial and also like Feruzz, "Attractive Features" script efect :thumbsup: thats all till now...

Last edited by dr4cul453xy (2008-04-04 09:29:00)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mr. Lordheinz ^^

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-04-04 22:07:18)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ephemeral-coz he gives me advice on ym and replies on my messages.. shyn19-because she's the first person who helped me here in Ftalk...
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i go with portuniecho... and duch for shes not only helping the memb but also she tries to help and save the face of one [b]wakawaka [/b] mod here when shes only a member then .. :lol:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh my swit is one of the most helpful too :rose: she is always posting great new tricks and tweaks for our profiles and help so many members when they are so lost :o
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]i go with portuniecho... and duch for shes not only helping the memb but also she tries to help and save the face of one [b]wakawaka [/b] mod here when shes only a member then .. :lol:[/quote] :o waaa who? :lol: i dont remember ate.. :/ [b]Topic[/b] Still tunie, ate shika, lolo bobcbar, mamee micky
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:22

[ 13 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy