• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

[b]switpotato, ephe and simpleme!![/b]
gio0929
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

[align=center]uhm, for me the best Ftalk member is [b]portuniecho[/b]:^_^:[/align]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bobcbar Ephe those two are awesome god bless you guys.
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

owww? i think its portuniecho. mwahaha =D
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me it's sir ephe with his tutorials, i wouldn't be able to make my layout with js tweaks =) :thumbsup:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]DUCHESV.[/b] [i]i really like her attitude especially her patience.[/i]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

bwahaha.... for me it's shirow..... he's always mad at me coz i alwayzz bugg him about my profile.... Don' t think that he's scary, he's just playin....... shirow? friendster delete mode????
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

bob! ephe! and kher...:thumbsup:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]eehjhay.. ate tinay..[/b]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote='AphrOdiTe']eehjhay.. ate tinay..[/quote] I agree with you sis.. =) :thumbsup:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: kuya echo.. he's patient, nice and friendly.. thanks for helping me to use the layout when im just a newbie.. :D :arrow: bobcbar.. :arrow: kuya ephe..
Stein
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]Most Helpfull? Il go with: :arrow: portuniecho :arrow: bobcar :arrow: dave But thats not all. I think ;)[/i]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

bang kherminator,ate tinay,bang andha
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ switpotato ~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align] [align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ Bobcbar ~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align] [align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ Eehjay ~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align] [align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ they are the most helpful for me :eh: ~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well, in just the short time that i've been back here at FTalk, i'd have to say the most helpful are [b]brains&beauty[/b] :thumbsup: [b]xavier[/b] :thumbsup: they're the ones who have helped me the most....much thanks to both of you =)

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-23 01:33:48)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]well, in just the short time that i've been back here at FTalk, i'd have to say the most helpful are brains&beauty :thumbsup: xavier :thumbsup: they're the ones who have helped me the most....much thanks to both of you =)[/quote] Thanks. :D Mine would be: :arrow: My ever so handsome big bro, [i]Kuya[/i] Echo... :P :arrow: My so sweet big sis, [i]Ate[/i] Monix... =) :arrow: And all of the mods here, they're helpful. :D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

-Duchie ^__^ -ephe -tunie
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

same guy :arrow: [b]tunie[/b] and also SimpleMe. -- helpful too =)
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]eehjay and forsakendoll are very helpful... I find their posts very helpful too.. I find there answers in my questions w/o asking..[/b][/color]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore]eehjay and forsakendoll are very helpful... I find their posts very helpful too.. I find there answers in my questions w/o asking..[/quote] Right i help you.. so i am not helpful at all.. muahaha =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:21

[ 9 queries - 0.092 second ]
Privacy Policy