• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Lol. Why bother to select others when I can choose myself? Yea. I also select Eehjhay as one of the most helpful Ftalk member for me.
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

[b]duchesz[/b] [b]reason: [/b][i]cause wen i join in d 1st layie contest here at ftalk they said she really lyk my entry lol?? i dunno if im help me to promote my layyie![/i] [b]but d point she help me to be a compatible to my layout "pinagaan nya loob ko" thenk q![/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me... the most helpful mem is.... [b]SIMPLYME!!! :D[/b] Because when i have a question, he always gives me the answers fast... so im thankful to him :D kip it up broe =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: for me..the helpful member here was [b]bobcbar[/b] >>hes really helpful! :thumbsup:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

---------------> [b]BOBCBAR & LORDHEINZ[/b] <------------------
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

It's [b]Bobcbar,LH [/b]and [b]Tunie[/b].. Glad u're back LH!

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-05-16 21:51:37)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]It's [b]Bobcar,LH [/b]and [b]Tunie[/b].. Glad u're back LH![/quote] >>mwah! im back to work now..;)
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah it's ate dutch....if you need help just check her out..
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me they were switpotato eejhay reversedge duch bobcar

Last edited by LheN_15 (2008-05-16 06:25:30)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Stay at [b]HELP SECTION[/b] you'll see [b]portuniecho's[/b] name all over the place :thumbsup:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Mr. Mod Eejhay :thumbsup: strict yet helpful :cool: You don't have to whine/complain, spam or post numerous threads asking for help...if he sees/notices that your in need of one.. he definitely approaches you and offer some help :thumbsup:

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-16 08:35:02)

shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

si_________ switpotato
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me it's echo! :thumbsup:
emo_aq_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me.: :arrow: simple me hehe. ü
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im a newbie but xavierkym was the one i notice it helping much.. hehe.. && eejay too..is the spelling ryt!? ..{i wanna ask!? how to mods become mods... they start as a newbie too ryt!? and then!?}
cutecatcher
» n00b
1969-12-31

so far for me =) shakiro and eejay too

Last edited by cutecatcher (2008-05-17 10:48:16)

mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my list of helpful members: 1. sir bobcbar 2. simpleMe 3. switpotato

Last edited by mabuhay (2008-05-19 04:00:54)

kidhambur
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me?? Emm...I think portuniecho & switpotato
sonisaoteam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me: :arrow: [b] deathwish4MCR-freak-dude,[/b] :arrow: [b]bang kanal[/b] :arrow: [b]Langalone[/b] but i'm sure almost all members here very kind to help newbies here =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by sonisaoteam (2008-05-18 03:13:08)

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kuya ephe.. sir bobcar.. switpotato for those sweet codes!! hm...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy