• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

yeap.,for me its lordheinz,duch bobcbar.shirow ephe portu and also xav!!
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

sir bobcar would be the one. but all the mods do help. maybe they are just busy with thier love life sometimes. haha. somethings fishy. lol.:lol:
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]Ephemeral, dale, eehjay, meng.03, ''eMokIdD and gandalicious =) [/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]judajammers[/b] lol to you.. it doesnt get in the way. :lol: :P [b]To whom it may concern[/b] Ok i wanna melt.. thanks to all those who include my name on the list. :D im just doing my job. Sorry if im being strict sometimes >__< [b]Topic[/b] imma add [b]lolo bobcbar[/b] and [b]ephs[/b] on the list. They both are patient in helping through PMs which i am really tired of doin sometimes. i prefer Help Section.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh one more thing,, its [b]EPHEMERAL[/b],,yeah boyyyyyyyyyy he's also like Bobcbar to me,,hahaha,, when i was a NOOB :retard: i always ask question to both of them,,yeah boyyyyyyyy and now,,see?? im still a NOOB :retard: :lol: :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ naaah. i think it's this person above me. he's always at the help section. and my momi duch of course!.. and sir ephe! -- salutations to him.
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Bobcar all the way! =)
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Uma-chan.... shes theaching me now how to do this and that! Thanks Uma! :D
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bobcbar.. he's the one who helped me for the first time.. hehe
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Few months ago, I always wipe out all the Help Questions in the Help Section. :lol: Coz back then, I have no class, and the time difference between UK and Phil that time was 7 hours. But now it's 8 hours that's why I can't help sometimes :crybaby: Anyway at [b]TOPIC[/b] I think it's Ducheszv she always help me in my codes. Lolz. :O Thanks Duch :o:thumbsup: Hehe.

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-03-29 20:36:36)

coke_zerod
» n00b
1969-12-31

DUCHESVZ is the best and kindest moderator here she always helped me :D shes d best
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Bobcbar[/b]...the best!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]Few months ago, I always wipe out all the Help Questions in the Help Section. :lol: Coz back then, I have no class, and the time difference between UK and Phil that time was 7 hours. But now it's 8 hours that's why I can't help sometimes :crybaby: Anyway at [b]TOPIC[/b] I think it's Ducheszv she always help me in my codes. Lolz. :O Thanks Duch :o:thumbsup: Hehe.[/quote] lol xave! :lol: :lol: The prince of coders being humble eh?? :lol: [b]Topic[/b] [b]Bobcbar, Shy19 and Mickyriora[/b] were the ones who helped me before in the Help Section. They were also the persons who gave me my 1st, 2nd and 3rd repu :wow:
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me its those people who had a hard time making codes and sharing them to all... i specially like those whose post have tutorials... im still a noob so for now i would like to give cip a credit for helping me... he's been so friendly and helpful to me... ate duch also have nice tutorials which is a great help for us noobs... thanks for that... mods are helpful too... and friendly that i confirm is true...
kimberlyvette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me.. it's sir bobcar and lordheinz... so far.. heehee... hoping that all the mods are helpful! ^______________^
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Every Members that helps newbies in Help section... Btw,personally...i think the most Helpful member is.....[b]Ephe[/b]....bcoz he tells me about ftalk so i can join this Forum...thx nya~
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

feruzz cip and lordheinz not to mention shi marfi and xavierkym .. they are also helpful to me.. they make a ton of codes for us to enjoy!!!
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] :arrow: DUCHESZV Because of umm... being friendly =) [/color] [/b]

Last edited by Lryuzaki28 (2008-03-30 07:29:12)

Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

For me... :arrow:[b]Cip[/b] :arrow:[b]Ephemeral[/b] :arrow:[b]Dusch[/b] :arrow:[b]Xavier[/b] :arrow:[b]Bobcar[/b] :arrow:Kherminator :arrow:[b]Dale[/b] :arrow:[b]Eehjhay[/b]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,hmmm i can say [b]switpotato, portuniecho, ephemeral, duchesvz[/b], and a few of the mods i know but i can't remember the name... hehe:D actually they are the most who helped me out here.... thanks btw... :) ;) ;] keep rockin.! \m/

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-03-30 09:53:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:43

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy