• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..1234567891011121313

Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

[font=Century Gothic][b]The Geniuses!![/b][/font] [font=Century Gothic]• Kuya Ephe < one of the true blue geniuses here in ft :D[/font] [font=Century Gothic]• Xavierkym (xaviee) < Ur friendly neighbor xavierkym :eh:, always there to help with codes and other stuff[/font] [font=Century Gothic]• Icekandi (My mommy) < Help me with my blog,,and still helping me..me ish sooo thankful to my mum :redface: :D[/font] [font=Century Gothic]• Ducheszv (My mareh) < Always there to help me wif either layouting and with the codes..and moral support :redface: :eh: :lol: [SM: She helped me understand addboxes :eh: ][/font] [font=Century Gothic]• Forsakendoll (my GF) < the CSS smexy queen, if u have any CSS questions, u can ask this einstein and she'll be sure to help :eh: , and she helped me with letting me use her premade,now my profile isnt crappy anymore..me love her works!! [/font] [font=Century Gothic]• Sir Bobcar < Since then he helped me with the codes here in FT, made me understand some problems with codes and made me distinguish how to fix it..I think everyone agrees that he helps members a lot with codes..[/font] [font=Century Gothic]and of course, everyone's favourite Helper[/font] [font=Century Gothic]• Sir (?) hahah kidding! Portuniecho (Tuniepot) < Shud i say more? this member is teh MOST HELPFUL member here, i see him in the Help section like always, he is always ready to help everyone, esp his friends..whether its codes or layouts, he is the man ud be willing to ask..He'll welcome u wif open arms and sometimes, evnthough you dont ask, he volunteers to help..[/font] [font=Century Gothic][quote=nina123456]its PORTUNIECHO and XAVIERKYM and [color=red]MY SWEET PUSH[/color][/quote] Me? :o :lol:, Sweet me is always here to help u, watever u need, [i]bsta[/i] i know wat it is :eh: :lol:[/font]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-08-30 01:50:37)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

[b]kuya ephe... bobcar... cronixemo mhedge... Sis lea..[/b]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]Sis lea..[/quote] 1st time to see my name here.. heheh! nyweiz,mine is.. sis xiruki my honey cronix kuya bob ephe shirow ate monix eehjhay mhedge roshwill hmmm,who else??myself!lolz!:lol: [b]added[/b] tunie simpleMe emonianz ate duch bobskie

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-09-21 22:52:40)

Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Uh, I'll say [b]Duch[/b]? ;]
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]kuya ephe... bobcar... cronixemo mhedge... Sis lea..[/quote] [quote=i i LeA i i]1st time to see my name here.. heheh! nyweiz,mine is.. sis xiruki my honey cronix kuya bob ephe shirow ate monix eehjhay mhedge roshwill hmmm,who else??myself!lolz!:lol:[/quote] wow thnxx, theres my name.. =):thumbsup: for me is xavier sir LH bobcbar bobskie lea xirru shirow ephe eejhay and me :P
Kurt_Titz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Portuniecho and hoshikage 4 me coz they always helping the newbies :D

Last edited by Kurt_Titz (2008-09-07 21:46:33)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me, its sis lin (sugar_rusty<- am i ryt?) she helped me about her layout, and i hope she's not irritated wth me bec. i pmed her every min. :ninja:
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

For Me.. sis Chiny.12 . =)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

For me.. uhmm 1.Siz Linniie 2.Siz Anne 3.Siz Lin (Sugarstyx_x) 4. Siz Ninafaye i think dat all.. :D
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bobcar, bobskie, and portublablah they help me a lot :D this is for yea: :gift: :gift: :gift:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]portuniecho[/b]-he once helped me with my prob wit layouts.:) [b]ducheszv[/b]-very helpful and kind. she always reply once i PMed her. :lol: [b]sugarstyx_x[/b]-helps me with my questions about layouts,codes,etc. :) [b]shirow[/b]-hmmm..he just once did a little spying for me and it helped me.. :ninja: lol. peace shirow [b]eehjhay[/b]-he post topics that can really help, liek in the overlay section, the 0Gdecoder&stuffs. [b]kristina16[/b]-helps me with almost everything, from fs stuffs to toolbars :lol: [b]aidenlive[/b]-taught me how to make an external js kind members :eh:

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-09-14 02:47:17)

ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

as of now (sept 21'08) [align=center]Ate Duch~ :D L:lol:L and Kuya Ephe~ :D L:lol:L[/align]

Last edited by ravenum008 (2008-09-21 08:41:06)

soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]-bobcbar -Ephemeral -Lordheinz [/b] are some of the helpful members I know ,here, in Friendstertalk..
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Portuniecho for me. :D:thumbsup:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... all of teh EPTOKERS :ninja:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow.whats up here no one has posted in a long time :o The most helpful recently for me is ephermeral and portuniecho :thumbsup:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

bobskie and sir bobcbar they're the best.. :) I got most helps from the two of em :lol:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=akuzet16]da most helpful eptok member ish.. sis reika! and kuyah cronixemo![/quote] thanks my kapatid!:kiss:[quote=i i LeA i i]sis xiruki my honey cronix kuya bob ephe shirow ate monix eehjhay mhedge roshwill[/quote] thanks crushie!!!:rose::rose::rose: [quote=---xXirukiTepe---]kuya ephe... bobcar... cronixemo mhedge... Sis lea..[/quote] thanks also xiruki...:thumbsup:;) thanks for including my name...i didnt expect my name will appear here!!![/spoiler] helpfull eptokers for me... [quote][b] sir bobcbar sir tunie sir ephe xave aya/forsakendoll sir LH master daryll artmann mhedge crushie lea xiruki bobskie[/b][/quote]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]mhedge bobcar tuniecho cronixemo ephemeral ......... and the noob... i saw last time> forgot her name :ninja:[/b]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]for me: VeCT XD[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..1234567891011121313

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:07

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy