• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

ziehruex
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

dale ephemeral jocamps
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

For me these members are always willing to help :thumbsup: xavier ephemeral tuni duchesv
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

portuniecho and bobcbar i always see them helping others in the help section :D:thumbsup:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me nada.... people come and go.. and the repy also show...how peepz change .. juz be lil observant not because they answer ur query they are in the top list... if it will b the case the most helpful member for me r... those peepz who r failed to be recognize... since their username is not much sikat yet... but dont focus in one particualr thread... be descreet in ur choices... most helpful fopr me is the person beyond the linker since no matter how bright u r in js scriptoing or css designing those thing would be nothing...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-08-07 01:33:01)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I totally agree with switpotato. There are some members here that are not so popular, but helpful in some ways. Being helpful cannot be easily assessed on the posts that he made in the Help Section.. it could be in some other forms (we have PM's also), and if only posters here would try to read and understand the posts made by some members, they could say that a certain post is truly helpful in another way. And besides, posting with sense helps not only the members, but the forum in general. God bless us all. Kuya Jie
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]be nothing...[/quote] Gee swit it sounds like you are saying those of us that try to always help in the help thread are really nothing?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It's the kuya above me hehehe[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9083/eyebrowcm5.gif[/img]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

there are many helpful ftalk members here, like those who have their topics at the tricks and tutorials section, those who are contributing layouts, those who are making siggies and graphics, the mods here, etc etc. but since [b]simpleMe[/b] has always been the one i'm approaching whenever i'm having trouble with my codes, i'm choosing him as the most helpful ftalk member. :lol:

Last edited by yunish (2008-08-08 02:22:12)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]switpotato wrote: be nothing... Gee swit it sounds like you are saying those of us that try to always help in the help thread are really nothing?[/quote] lol why react... since when peepz need linker to work... ... im talking bout linker the person beyond the linker... linker ...... remember that... the thing that makes our tweaks work... why will ur js or css function without those.. u making too much fuzz in things i said... pls read again wat i commented... u disect and percieved it wrong... and u didnt even give a damn care wat im talking about... if that about peepz hu help and share... im also trashing myself... u being uber sensitive w/o much basis... [b]anyway to be honest u r part of my pick.. hope it makes u hapi now...[/b]

Last edited by switpotato (2008-08-09 00:40:26)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]why will ur js or css function without those.. u making too much fuzz in things i said... pls read again wat i commented... u disect and percieved it wrong... and u didnt even give a damn care wat im talking about... if that about peepz hu help and share... im also trashing myself... u being uber sensitive w/o much basis... anyway to be honest u r part of my pick.. hope it makes u hapi now[/quote] Thank you, I think we both have a misunderstanding =) I was only asking a question not making statement because I really was not sure what you meant :(

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-09 01:23:30)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nyahaha its okie at least wer over with it... muahhsss... :kiss: now wer off topic.. lollers...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-08-09 01:26:05)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It`s Tunie,Monix and Uma.
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

da most helpful eptok member ish.. sis reika! and kuyah cronixemo! heheh
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Manong Tunie and Ephemeral They're always providing information about stuff. Especially Manong Portuniecho. He always stays by the Help Section to help people.
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me.. ate lin.. (sugarstyx_x) =)
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

blanchee dyanstytweaker simpleme cjoker yuna shirow
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i have a [b]personal "help"[/b] :arrow: [b]xavierkym[/b] :lol: lurve my nak so much nyaha [b]in friendsterhelp section[/b] aside from teh mods :arrow: i oweisz see [b]bobcbar, portuniecho, bobskie[/b] and many moar good job guys ^^

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-08-26 15:35:45)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me its : Sir Eehjhay Sir Ephemeral :thumbsup:=):thumbsup:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its [b]PORTUNIECHO[/b] and [b]XAVIERKYM [/b]and [b]MY SWEET PUSH[/b]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

emmm [s]griled[/s] [b]tunieeeee[/b] *kiddin =D , ephe and xavii
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:58

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy