• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

[quote=bobcbar]nahh I think you and tuni are the biggest helpers lately...just look at the reps you've earned helping others great job sharing ur knowledge :thumbsup:[/quote] [b]Thanks, bro. and also wth the bliss of friendliness.. :lol: and good rapport wd others. :D . But ur still the one... of the helpful members. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ... topic: added---> simple me. :wow:[/b]
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Xiruki-San :redface: u are the most =D:thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Also [i]Dynasty-Tweaker[/i] and [i]mabuhay[/i]. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=VeCt]Xiruki-San :redface:[/quote] :redface: thanks brotha :lol: i find vect ...helpful too. :thumbsup: also... [b]akoba [/b] =)
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I guess the most is Sir Bobcar, he's there everytime you need him ;) Well there's lot of helpful member here too :eh:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ate mikay sis russell sis anne sis arine sis bel
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sis Xiru~ kuya Kaygee~ kuya Chipster~ 2 thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

added .. bro Edd *LOL
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Its definitely sir bobcar!! ahaha since i was new here ive been seeing his batcar helping people ^_^ peace sir bob!
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me its... lolo [b]Bobcbar[/b] Bobskie Dynasty-tweaker :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Xien
» FTalker
1969-12-31

BOBCHAR he'S 53 y.o so he has much experiences to help me. lol
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=renjie1992]kuya Chipster~ 2 thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] [font=Trebuchet MS][b]Thanks bro, i appreciate dat. :D[/b][/font]
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think bobcar and bobskie :D:thumbsup:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

-sir Bobcar -Bobskie -emonianz -Hanzai -sir tunie
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]the bobs.. also bro simpleme[/b]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Portuniecho[/b] - His always helping people. and i always see him in the help section like me. :eh::thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]micah- i see his posts in help sec :thumbsup:[/b]
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its bobcar i think. :D:thumbsup:
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

All of this 4 are the most helpfull 4 meh.. 100 :thumbsup: 4 them -Bobcbar -xirutepe -chipster -aleks14 -vbuzz3r

Last edited by keanutt (2009-01-24 06:20:08)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

And oh yeah i forgot. Sir bobcbar! or sir bob! =) his one of the great helpers here. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:19

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy