• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

[i][b]Tunie: Mr Helpful.. Keep up the work :thumbsup:[/b][/i]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

fro me its portuniecho siz aya forsakendoll switpotato LH...
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ yah sis! i agree with you! forsakendoll- always shares her cute layouts!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Most helpful v [b]Updates In Anime[/b] Ezil Yuna Shirow [b]Gfx[/b] Eunich Dyinginside Phia Aina [b]CSS Layouts[/b] Forsakendoll Hoshigaki [b]Overlays[/b] sugarsty FeenQueGurl I'll research for more hardworking members! XD
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]ησ σтнєя тнαη ѕιѕ αηgєℓι_7 αη∂ ѕιѕ αуα (ƒσяѕαкєη∂σℓℓ)[/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ pls refrain of using that kind of fonts shif. thanks =|
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Portuniecho - he is always there for those people in need of help. Very Helpful Member :thumbsup::thumbsup: :arrow: Siszy Duch - if you need to ask something you can ask her, very friendly and helpful member. :thumbsup: :arrow: Bob - same with tunie, :3 :arrow: Forsakendoll :penguin:

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-07-20 02:56:01)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ thanks trix :D i really appreciate your offer to help me. im ok now, WE'RE ok now :D as expected. :lol: just another fight bestriends experience every now and then. anyway, i wont forget what you did. ;] owe you one. ily sis :kiss: [b] Topic[/b] my best friend, [b]Portuniecho[/b] and lolo[b] bobcbar[/b] :thumbsup:
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sir Bobcbar and Sir lordheinz..
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Reversedge for me!!
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]Helpful fstalk member[for me] [b]v[/b][/sup] [quote]sir [b]Bobcar :thumbsup:[/b] sir [b]LH :thumbsup:[/b] bro [b]Portuniecho :thumbsup:[/b] bro [b]tjayvalrose_02 :thumbsup:[/b] bro [b]Bobskie :thumbsup:[/b] bro [b]ReversEdge :thumbsup:[/b] bro [b]Dynasty-tweaker :thumbsup:[/b] sisz [b]forsakendoll/Aya[/b] :thumbsup: sisz [b]Switpotato/Monix[/b] :thumbsup:[/quote]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

For me its Bobcbar Monix Giselle Ate Aya.. portunieblah ? tunie?
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Darylldelfin :thumbsup: Sir Bobcbar :thumbsup: bro simpleme :thumbsup: bro mabuhay/artmann :thumbsup: Shirow... :thumbsup: Sir Lordheinz :thumbsup: aww... sorry sir ephe i forgot to include you.. hehehe Sir Ephe :thumbsup:

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-07-30 00:20:13)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ms. kristina16, bhezt09, cherlyster91326, and sis jenni :D
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. i think for me it's ephemeral..:ninja:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Lordheinz, Bobcbar, Ephemeral.
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Mabuhay[/b] and [b]ate hanzel[/b] etc and many MOds forgot their names

Last edited by jan010 (2008-07-30 06:51:17)

pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i][u]the most helpful ftalk member?? hmm.. :arrow: sis tinay :arrow: sis ceszweiii[/u][/i]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me its.. PORTUNIECHO :thumbsup:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: tunie :arrow: miisz aya :arrow: Lordheinz :arrow: bobcbar :arrow: switpatatas :arrow: joebz :arrow: Ephemeral. [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:24

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy