• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore]eehjay and forsakendoll are very helpful... I find their posts very helpful too.. I find there answers in my questions w/o asking..[/quote] Yup, I agree. =)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

for me its Meng! :D weeeww.. clap2x... around of applause to sadaMeng! :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

They're kuya xavier & kuya ephe. :D
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ate aina and ate haru. =)[color=#ff6699]♡[/color] ( i missed them too.)
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weee im reading my name here..lol... my ears are clapping... my smile are from ear to ear... ooopppsss im dumbo earsssss lifting me into the thin air...waaa seriously many thanks... hope u wont forget [b]angell the strage guy who provide us the linker[/b]... w/o his linker.... we cant apply those beautiful tweaks we all hate to be rip lol. and claiming owned..... conclusion..... [b]most helpful guy for me doesnt need words not post to be counted... and fit in..[/b] angell been helpful to almost all of us.. from simple tweaks he share but absolutely awesome to linker that kept on updating not juz a one shot deal... my salute to the man... ;)
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^ Switpotato, Daryll and Angell :) :thumbsup:[/b]
jp10_pogi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]Switpotato, Daryll and Angell[/quote] :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

portuniecho - i always pm him if i need his help..
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i][b]Forsakendoll[/b]: em always see her helping pipol at [b]Friendster Help[/b] ;)[/i]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-29 10:10:51)

marywanna001
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]echo..[/b] very nice and helpful:thumbsup:
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont know, cause i;m a new member & i haven't meet too much people yet..
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] for me: mod thinay and portuniecho, simply because they are kind and always helping to others.. [/b]
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahmm... swipotato,..-always helps about css problems and js.. portuniecho- always on the da go..(no wonder if he is the member of the month).. bobcbar- helps aniwer,..he is qualified to be a mod..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Sir Ephe. Louiz-She`s a very helpful gal.She has many tuts. Chariz-Same `wit Louiz. Ini mini- :kiss:[/b]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-07-06 00:33:09)

rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'd take Ms Deathwish maybe he helped me on my suggestions...THANKS..guess we both have the same interest =D
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Most Helpful Ftalk Members for the past months:[/b] :arrow: Darylldelfin :arrow: Mabuhay :arrow: Forakendoll :arrow: Bobcbar :arrow: Switpotato :arrow: Angell De ville :arrow: Fiuri "November" [b]^^ \m/[/b]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=yumi43ღ]ate aina and ate haru. =)♡ ( i missed them too.)[/quote] really? :'O that's good to hear, i missed you too x3

Last edited by Chii (2008-07-03 03:06:28)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Oh,I`ll add Aina and Haru.[/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mine is: ~sis faith--always shares her siggies ~sis louiz--love her tutorials! =) ~sis duch-- thums up for you! :thumbsup: that's all,, :D
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine.. [b]sir Lordheinz[/b] :D he always help me when i have a problems on coding.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:32

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy