• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

thanks sis nutt... i find [b]keanutt[/b] helpful too.. im seein her... in help sec... helping the problematic members ;)
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

[b]Chipster[/b] =) :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: He's always online and helps the other members :thumbsup:

Last edited by dweller (2009-01-24 09:20:52)

brendy098
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's sir bob or mr bobcbar.. he is always helpful as he can gets.. thx you so much..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks to everyone who post my name, I am honored by this. However there are many many helpful members of the forum its impossible to single any one member as the most helpful. Here are a few of those I think are super helpful also. xXirukiTepe Hoshigaki chipster489 portuniecho Ephemeral jieduck eehjhay I am sure there are other members in threads I do not visit that are just as helpful.

Last edited by bobcbar (2009-01-24 19:27:07)

eryx
» n00b
1969-12-31

most helpful members for me are... ephemeral eehjhay sir bobcar and sweetpotato... why...? simply because... it seems to me that deyr spending all deyr time helping FRIENDSTER enthusiast... CONSIDERING... some are total strangers... and :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: for dem... keep it up... and tnx... =)=)=)=)

Last edited by eryx (2009-02-07 03:54:23)

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

-sir bobcar -bobskie -sir jieduck -emonianz -hanzai -sir tunie -sir ephe -xiruki theyre answering appropriate to the questions..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]... added: mhedge and dynasty tweaker [/b]
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

>>>>sir bobcbar!<<<<<,
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

there are lots of many helpful guyz & gals here in our community, be it in the Help Section or any other Section. I really admire and respect them, truly, helping others (whom you even don't know) is so cool! please allow me to mention some names.. :arrow: bobcbar :arrow: bobskie :arrow: portuniecho :arrow: xxirukitepe :arrow: dynasty-tweaker :arrow: mhedge :arrow: edriann007 :arrow: keanutt :arrow: eleegirl :arrow: and all the MODs gonna update this list soon :penguin:

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-27 02:10:53)

keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow kua jieduck... ^_^ tnx... well ive love 2 help somebody.. ^_^ .. these are the most helpfull. :arrow: bobcbar :arrow: jieduck :arrow: bobskie :arrow: xXxirutepexXx :arrow: eleegirl :arrow: and all the mod!! ryt.. =):thumbsup:

Last edited by keanutt (2009-01-27 05:30:20)

allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Bobcbar, jieduck, ephemeral, forsakendoll && many more [;
ralph02
» n00b
1969-12-31

darkstar13 for me because he is my bestfriend ahahaha
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=chailitaxD;#3376703;1261320842]^^ ate oniongurl :) :)[/quote] OH MY, i just saw thiss. Haha. :-D [hr] For me, Twapoy, Brye, Mod Aya, Mod Ephemeral, Mod Jirichi && Mod Duch, especially. And oh, also Dondon and bobcbar.
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Kuya brye! :xixi:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:48

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy