• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

bob, tinay, kimmie and ice.:)
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

:arrow:lordheinz - help me to make my fancy profile :arrow:bobcbar - always answer my questions..and oneof the most kind... :arrow:ephemeral - very helpful to me...i think he is my saviour whenever my profile crashes... :arrow:andha: he helped me to my welcome page trick...one of the most respectful.. that only...hehehehe..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]BIANX[/b] Me? Aw. Thanks. :] [b]TOPIC[/b] Duch.
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I often see [b]Tunie, Ate swit, lalaine, eehjhay, duch and ephe [/b] on that section =)
mrs.carter
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey! what's up? for me it's switpotato and portuniecho..both very helpful, kind, patient,polite and down-to-earth! i love you portuniecho!!!!!!!!!!
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its lolo bobcbar =3 hes d one who fixed my js before.. he is really kind! :D i like him! next is mi brother cloud. helpd me with my codes. friendster and multiply =3 we also talk about stufffs. personal stuffs =3 hes my brother.weeeee dale: he helpd me wd my codes too! :D hes riliiiiiiiiii goooood.weeee sis tinay(my glitters) who invited me in ths forum :D
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Lolo Bobcar[/b] Also and [b]Ephe, Lordheinz[/b] and Who Else?!? Oh Well... :wallbash:

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-04-10 12:09:47)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D I dunno coz I never ask for help nowadays..:retard: :retard:
yakuza49
» n00b
1969-12-31

ME! How about me? I'm helpful..... HAhahaha:lol::lol: just kidding... I say Ftalk and its members are the most helpful thing for me. (when it comes to tweaking and stuff....hehe)
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me it's dutch and kuya ephemeral
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]momi duch..long patience [/b]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I wanna add Tunie and Bobcar too.. =)
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..i think SHIROW... cause, he helps me a lot about the cursed thing.
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mosht helpful is sir bobcbar!!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]It's always Momi.Tita.Ate Duch she's always helps out members[/i][/align]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cutieshika all the way. she was helping me with my blog. step by step in yahoo messenger. and you can never fing anybody here that will help you her way. she should be a mod. i gave her a repu for helping me out and i wish i can give her like 5 more repus for all the help.. to all the mods, can i do that? give 5 repus straight?
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^no you can't,you should scatter some repus first b4 giving her again.. =) :thumbsup: added: joebz-helped me w/ some codes(i gave her a repu 4 her kindness)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww thnx siz bianx and glitters pauline :kiss: :redface: well fot me id say its sir bobcbar...josion....siz duch.. ephe and xavier :) theyre very helpful.. =)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bobcbar.. =):thumbsup:
icedzero24
» n00b
1969-12-31

itZ Sweetƒotatoe ƒor me :thumbsup: =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the Most Helpful Member you think and [b]give a reason why you chose that certain member.[/b] [hr] i'll start: uhhm switpotato for me,.:D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:53

[ 13 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy