• ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of June 2008[/s], we will not accept any members who will create a [i]Request threads/topics[/i]. All of the other request threads shall remain if those topicstarters refuse to close their request topics. We highly recommend to everyone to start making [b]Graphic Tutorials[/b] to inspire and persuade everybody to do their own graphics. In this way, we can REALLY help them by sharing our knowledge and wisdom on Graphics and Image Manipulations. Request threads doesn't help the people. They are even becoming lazy and dependent to other people. Remember that everything that you've work for, which you give your effort working on them, you'd be surprise that you are actually learning and gaining experience. In addition, you skills will improve since you are constantly practicing on to something that relates to image editing. [li][i]Practice makes almost everything perfect.[/li] [li]Doesn't matter how many times you try, at least you're doing your best onto a particular matter which you may gain something good not only to yourself but also to others.[/i][/li] [li][i]Working with sufficient effort shall be recognize by most people, it will be worth it.[/i][/li] We will also conduct some contests and other interesting events if this campaign will be successful. I hope everybody understand the true meaning of the content of my post. Thank you to all for your cooperation. Best regards, [i]eehjhay[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-08-18 07:16:05)

jam_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

kuya eehjhay is dat a gud idea...so dat evrybody wiLL learn How to mke by Der Own Effort,imagination & ofcourse prcticing der skills......

Last edited by jam_11 (2008-05-06 02:21:45)

dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

yes.. that's really good.. so everyone here could make their own graphics.. well, i thing the "contest thingy" is interesting.. haha :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I agree with this They are becoming lazy. others Don't give repu and they don't appreciate our works :( And some requestors may have rush request. ex. Requesting in many threads at the same time and very hot Like [s]******[/s] requestors that dont know how to create graphics is Requesting and requesting they should learn how to create "[i]graphics[/i]" but not only Graphics .. I mean learn others instead of graphics Thanks for posting this sir eehjhay This would help to our fellow ftalkers especially who dont know how to create graphics like me before i dont know but know i already know how to create but not that nice and i am not improving. Begin Posting tutorials now ;) Again thanks for this thread and to sir eehjhay and i think also [b]Admin[/b] ?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Actually we didn't discuss about this before. I just got the idea from a member who posted some graphics tutorials in this section. This campaign will also help the members to be creative (for making layouts and other stuffs). FYI, if you made a request thread, DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO GIVE YOU A REPU!!! It is not a trading process or barter which if you give something to someone, they will give something back to you. These are not shops which you will trade reputations.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-06 02:45:23)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ you got it right kuya eehjhay =D @topic yeah i totally agree with this so when this thing happens people will start making things on their own [i]i hope [/i]:paranoid:
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]FYI, if you made a request thread, DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO GIVE YOU A REPU!!! It is not a trading process or barter which if you give something to someone, they will give something back to you. These are not shops which you will trade reputations.[/quote] yes.. i agree.. .................... i made an avatar tutorial before.. and with this, i will make more, so everyone here could make their own graphics.. anyway it's very easy [i]lang nmn[/i]..

Last edited by dianne_dynasty12 (2008-05-06 03:15:18)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Actually we didn't discuss about this before. I just got the idea from a member who posted some graphics tutorials in this section.[/quote] Are you by any chance referring to [u]dyinginside[/u]? (His tutorials are great.) Whatever, anyway I agree with this new 'rule'/campaign/etc. Tutorials like the ones Dyinginside and Kuya Ezil posted will definitely help the members and those who want to learn new tricks like me. This section is packed with similar request threads anyway and is getting too crowded, and most aren't even following the rules at all. :thumbsup:
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=subaycoco]wow ..[/quote] hey!! avoid spamming here.. @topic: yes.. this section is ful of request thread.. and we should try something new..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]eehjhay wrote: Actually we didn't discuss about this before. I just got the idea from a member who posted some graphics tutorials in this section. Are you by any chance referring to dyinginside? (His tutorials are great.) Whatever, anyway I agree with this new 'rule'/campaign/etc. Tutorials like the ones Dyinginside and Kuya Ezil posted will definitely help the members and those who want to learn new tricks like me. This section is packed with similar request threads anyway and is getting too crowded, and most aren't even following the rules at all.[/quote] ^oh yeah..i think he was referring to dyinginside ..anyway,so you mods would ask us(threadstarters) if we would still want to make our thread open? hehe..hmm,if that's the case,i don't know if i would want my thread to still be open or if i should not..aww,, and yeah,i agree that the requestors are becoming lazier everytime they request well anyway,i can post some tuts here by me but mostly,i don't follow tuts :lol: nice idea btw.
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]@eehjhay[/b] If I'm not mistaken, is it dyinginside's tuts? Correct me if I'm wrong. :lol: [b]@topic[/b] That's a great idea! We will surely improve our skills in image editing! Yeah! This is terrific! The campaign will start at my birthdate! Hehe. I will surely cooperate! :P I promise! :penguin:

Last edited by cLsC_101™ (2008-05-06 05:46:39)

iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thats great kuya eehjhay. =)The requestors will learn how to make different kinds of graphics and they can also edit their pictures on their own. I think most of the requestors are becoming lazy and they always rely to the thread starters to make their siggy's, etc. Because of this campaign, everybody here in the forum can now make their own graphics. :D:thumbsup:
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Woahh! I will lost my job :crybaby: hm.. not bad actually, but huhu.. i disagree =(
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aw.. :crybaby: :cry: too bad.. :wallbash:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Huh? Job? You call those jobs? You are just being abused and you're not helping them at all since they're not learning anything from it. What do you gain from making their graphics? Reputation? Popularity? Well if you make a tutorial, you will be popular not even in this forum, it may be posted in other forums too. At the same time, you are helping most people to do their own graphics. Don't be so selfish. If you can't cooperate, then it's ok. We won't force you guys to follow this campaign.
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]..anyway,so you mods would ask us(threadstarters) if we would still want to make our thread open? hehe..hmm,if that's the case,i don't know if i would want my thread to still be open or if i should not..aww,, and yeah,i agree that the requestors are becoming lazier everytime they request well anyway,i can post some tuts here by me but mostly,i don't follow tuts :lol: nice idea btw.[/quote] yes.. MODS should inform us if they will still allow us to make thread request.. coz if not, i think i will just made some graphics tutorials.. :)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee.. :lol: its rilly a great idea :D:thumbsup: coz i think request thread [b]now[/b] just for searching repu :rolleyes: and tutorial is a great idea.. ;) but. :/ d problem now. i cant make tutorial :lol: (except my only one tut for pixel :cool: ) oh.i'll see other and helping around maybe :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Effective on the 1st of June 2008, we will not accept any members who will create a Request threads/topics. All of the other request threads shall remain if those topicstarters refuse to close their request topics.[/quote] Im disappointed coz in my first post, this is my first paragraph. How can you relate in this topic if you guys can't read the first post?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. i agree with u [s]hun..[/s] lol its too many request thread.. i hope they can make that by ownself.. and i really agree with this.. [quote][b]eehjhay wrote[/b] : Well if you make a tutorial, you will be popular not even in this forum, it may be posted in other forums too. At the same time, you are helping most people to do their own graphics.[/quote]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=dianne_dynasty12]yes.. MODS should inform us if they will still allow us to make thread request.. coz if not, i think i will just made some graphics tutorials..[/quote] From what Kua EJ said in the announcement I think he means that no one will be allowed to create request threads when June comes, but the current members who have request threads right now are still given the choice to keep their threads open, unless they decide to close it of course, and if they do so by next month, then apparently they can't make a new req thread anymore since this new campaign will be launched by then. Am I wrong? :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:54

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy