• ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

good idea.but what about those ppl's that still pm a member to make a siggy for them?or any graphics?? gud idea but i love making siggy for ppl's.. too bad.. but i thing this is cool for ppl that doesn't have a vacation bcoz of the requests.. ^_^..=|
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

^ You can still keep your thread open. It doesn't mean the mods will close it during the campaign... [quote=alyssa01]good idea.but what about those ppl's that still pm a member to make a siggy for them?or any graphics??[/quote] LOL [s]What right do they have to order others to make graphics for them..?[/s] Nah haha.. I think that'll depend on the person's decision.
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [color=#FF0000][b]yeah... dis idea is okay.. but I think I'll kip my req thread open bec it's the only thing that kips me busy... :D [/b][/color]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ok.. :( even if i'm just new in making graphics.. i agree.. you're right.. people are becoming lazy.. =)
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Good idea , I'll start making GFX tuts . =)[/b]
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i] nice idea.kewl :)[/i]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]hi!!![/quote] :arrow: hey dont spam here.. :angry: ----- @T: i agree with the topic.. newbies arent learning at all.. they only depend on others.. :disgust: and some claims their requests as if they are the ones who really made that.. blah blah..
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]This is great.[/i] [i]The[/i] [b]CONTEST[/b] [i]thing sounds interesting.[/i] =):thumbsup:

Last edited by cypnet (2008-05-14 04:10:06)

dayss
» n00b
1969-12-31

okie.. dat sound great irily want to make on my own avatars...yehey...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I saw someone who made a [b]Request thread for Fansigns[/b]. I was like "What the?" That was ohh... :angry: Really disappointing. It's getting crowded in this section. I see so many request threads etc. Ask this to yourselves guys... [b]What is the title of this section? Is your topic related to the section title?[/b]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-14 08:24:22)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i totally agree with you kua ehhjay.. :| i've seen and i know who you are reffering to.. :/ :/
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeh..and others didn't use what you made for them at all..i mean you give your whole effort just to make their then they will not use it..people here are getting lazy..they want everthing to be in an instant..not trying to exert some effort for making it..geee.
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah.. that's true.. i agree w/ u kuya.. hehe . .
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@ kuya eejhay: are we still allowed to open premade graphics thread by then?? [/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Nope. Unless you created those topics before the said date of implementation of this campaign. Well if the campaign start, I am sure that the remaining request thread will be closed too. The request thread starters will lose a big number of requestors because people will start their OWN GRAPHICS. They will actually learn and make graphics with their own effort.
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]^but we can edit the topics we created before the ssaid date to add some new ones ayt??[/b][/color]
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well i guess this is like the difference between eating on a fast food and cooking your own food.. hehe well i must agree.. too many fast food establishments are bad.. try to imagine for example: "you go outside your house then left and right there are fast food est. and then here's the catch.. you can eat there for free" of course i would rather eat there than to waste a lot of time cooking my own food which is not that good btw and eat it in just few minutes.. got the idea? so i guess this is fine :penguin:

Last edited by botskiemae (2008-05-18 13:56:52)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=botskiemae]"you go outside your house then left and right there are fast food est. and then here's the catch.. you can eat there for free" of course i would rather eat there than to waste a lot of time cooking my own food which is not that good btw and eat it in just few minutes..[/quote] It's not really a good analogy. But here's my reply to that, [quote]"How can be sure that what you are eating from the fastfoods are safe? Can you really tell? Don't you watch news, read newspaper, or surf online news sites? What if you cook what you think you love and specially healthy for you. You're even making improvements everytime you cook for youself. You see, not all things in this world are free. You have to put some effort and make it worth it."[/quote] People who love everything free are lazy bum. Hate me, I dont care. But lazy bums won't excel on their fields. -- [quote=u_dont_matter_anymore]^but we can edit the topics we created before the ssaid date to add some new ones ayt??[/quote] Yeah. It's your topic anyway. Eventually while this campaign is ongoing, request thread will be obsolete since people will decide to make their own graphics.
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]i think some people disagree bcoz not like graphic request threads that can really earn a repu not like tutorials well,it's not like that even in tutorials you can earn a repu from someone who appreciates that tutorial ryt? [/b][/i][/align]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The real reputation earns if you really work hard and share your skills to most people. If you make request threads, it won't last that long. But if you make tutorials, it can be pass to one website/forum to another in a longer period of time.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:56

[ 9 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy