• ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

hi..cn i mke a request thread? actually..i olredi made one.. sorry if i didnt inform u.. cn i hav ur approval? if not..its ok to close my thread. http://theftalk.com/t36899-my-REQUEST--thread.html tnx :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

[b][i]Ahm,Sir eejhay,Can i make a request thread?I am bored an I also have nothing to do.Actually,I already PM you but you did not reply.If it's not ok.It's fine. I already made one,it is approved by miss Tinay. http://theftalk.com/t36946-%26%239829%3BBridget%27s-Request-Thread%26%239829%3B.html Try to check it. I promise to make tutorials.[/i][/b]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-06-28 06:15:57)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Create at least 5 tutorial if you like to have a request thread. Unique, helpful and informative tutorials. Do not ask me if anyone would like to have a request thread. Im getting tired of it. We are trying to organize this section then people would still insist to make this section crowded.
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just a suggestion, i think if someone has a thread already and wants to create again better re open or just use the old thread rather than creating a new thread to lessen the threads here. . . Sorry if im off topic
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ No. I'll close those threads later today. Request threads that are made before the start of this campaign can stay, but others will not.
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so me and haru are not allowed to make request thread :S we both planning to create a request thread but seems we're too late D; sorry for the off topic btw, thanks for the announcement kua ej :thumbsup:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ ^ [/b] so all the request threads that have been created at "JUNE 1" will be closed even if they make 5 tutorials.X3 sorry if i ask too much questions :|
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sis trixx i think if they alredi make 5 tut,ej will aprove it? correct me if im wrong :D and i juz know it now.. not juz ej who can aprove request thread? so some thread who made after 1 june can still open if it aproved by other mod? :rolleyes:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

gosh. this is so tiring. :/ @chii i know you and haru can handle those, so you can do some requests. @tricia i guess they can at least show me 5 tutorial topics that they created hehe... @liniie yup. i didn't close the threads that are approved by tinay.
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ok just close my thread but one more thing.. do not close this :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t31883-Cute-Graphics-Request-Here%21%7E%7E-now-with-a-photo-edit.html]My old Thread[/url] im working on it pls do you?? :crybaby:

Last edited by triciapink29 (2008-07-01 05:47:05)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i forgot to inform you sir eehjay. about my thread, you can close it if i violated the rules. im sorry. :(
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

> a nice idea.. . in that way, i can make my own GFX with the tutorials. . ;):thumbsup:
deane101
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes, ur right sir. they are making request threads to have more repu's... they make other members unindependent
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi sir eehjhay. I'm so sorry. I just read this topic. But i made a new thread!! Can you please approve it!! PLEASE!! please sir eehjhay!! I really want my request thread to be accepted. Please sir. I Beg you!! Sorry for being off topic!
camille_redjumpsuit
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohh hey.. Like your works.. just keep it up.. Maybe I"ll request to you soon..
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] hey,gurlz this is [b]not request thread[/b]. [sup]sorry for [b]OT[/b] :penguin:[/sup]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

how can we prevent those request thread if mods/kuya ej always letting them to create one? :rolleyes: i think you need to be strict on this one :lol: I can see some NEW request threads again. It is obvious that they don't read sticky topics before they create new topic :/ :penguin::penguin:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, I agree with you. So people will just have to create/copy at least 5 tutorials and then their request threads will be accepted...? If that's the case I don't think there isn't much point of launching the tutorials campaign and lessen the request threads.... O_O
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]yeah u can ask the graphics makers here with req thread to be ur partner.. ----------------- suggestions i always see the reuqest thread here in page 27 26 17 and more pages here in graphics section have many spams and title that says "[i] CLosed This[/i]" that are not been closed.. who any moderate this section kindly close this cuz its annoying. And to those graphics maker with request thread who wants to close it u may REPORT it that closed it[/b]
Kurt_Titz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello there....im one of the newest member of this site, i really want to upgrade my profile coz its too old but i dont know how..i read a lot of letters of request but it turns out to be too much demanding..i really want to create on my own style..plz help...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:15

[ 9 queries - 0.104 second ]
Privacy Policy