• ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

waah eehjhay am i too late to help clean this sec?? :/ ahehe nice work eehjhay... ;) =)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-01 07:57:26)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

OMG! This is tiring! I scanned from page 30 to page 15 (50 threads per page in my account) I will continue this later. I need some sleep. Lol.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ LOL! I'm bleeding here. :lol: I didn't expect this cleaning thing to be this hard. Effin. :wallbash: :lol:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-02 01:34:55)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haruu ays.. need some help? :eh: im free :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ahem. There are no more request threads in this section. Now you can discuss how to properly place/post request threads in other section such as in Arts and Design. I suggested to Admin to add a subforum there called Request subforum, but I think he'll think about it first.
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

huhu no more request thread..
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ...what would gonna happen then? =| Its not that big deal you know. It is for the better of friendstertalk. And more members agree with deleting request threads. Tutorials were there to guide you. =) :penguin:

Last edited by camilleo8 (2008-09-02 09:03:07)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Eliminating request threads in this section will encourage one to create graphics by her own. Tutorials & Guides located in this section will help one enhance his works/creations. :)
thisy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]yeh! this one is a great rule... may'be i could learn more...[/i] :thumbsup:
cLoe_kay04
» n00b
1969-12-31

=( Sir,Why do you not accept making request threads.. From here,
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] Try to read waht teh first page says before replying~ =| Its non-sense when you just reply wif teh title. :/
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think we need standards for our gfx tutorials.... :wallbash: :wallbash: [spoiler]xhetttt...... few threads are almost the same... and copying the whole content from another website must not be allowed even they are giving credits.... they should make and use their own images and not just premades from the tutorial they copied... :evil:[/spoiler]
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i see . :] nice idea .
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh my gosh..im just gone for a couple of months and they are prohibiting request threads already? well anyway..though i'll miss those threads...i think this is a good idea... at least....each one of the members will learn to make their own..and they dont have to lean on others..hihi... ü
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Great Idea,Sir ej.., so other people will learn grafix making too dont be lazy guys..,,:disgust:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i agree, no more ruquested thread let all of them learn by him/her self to make graphics hihihi...
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I agree =) Sometimes requestie Only depend on the artist They become dependent...
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i must say that its realy TRUE., im impressed! @@[/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dat means we'l make our own graphics. :) [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-18 23:02:13)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:29

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy