• ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Chimee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

^ Ur in Wrong thread proceed to gelp section ------------------ @topic - Yeah Many Topics Here That no one requesting can be close and the others in page 16 to 27 have spams
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

I have a thread, and its still not approved by a mod. But id still like to open it to all so that they can atleast still see my works. I am still working on making a tutorial. my defense about my thread I mma gonna still open it but many request are coming and as you can see i am still not making there request since u said its still not approved. uhh if ever that u deny to me to approve my thread, please do not lock it because maybe im gonna make a tutorial, and im just gonna recycle it. thank u. at topic: yes nice rules but i hope you still get my point but if ever you try to defeat me in this case, im gonna follow the rules and just try to keep silent of my works.

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-07-07 09:24:05)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Cool the others also Expecting to give repu+ me its ok if they dont give me i have a new life =( Its ok that i have 90+ reputations -------------------------------------- anyone can give repu+/- if they something did GOOD or WRONG haha dont abused it
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]if someone will create a new thread that has five tutorials already, i suggest that those who will create new threads to put the name of the mod that approved the thread and the links of the five tutorials they made,so there will be proof that they really made five tutorials or else some mod will close the new thread[/b]
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wow! this is great! :D :thumbsup:
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:cry: i was actually planning to open a cursor request thread but its fine.. you have a point there :)
deane101
» n00b
1969-12-31

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Create at least 5 tutorial if you like to have a request thread. Unique, helpful and informative tutorials.[/quote] Is this the new rule of the campaign....? If so, Tutorials must be evaluated.... We must a have a rule in posting tutorials like providing screenshots... Others myt be rushing to make tuts juz to have a request shop... Ending wid low quality tutorials.. Btw, about that new rule... It myt be better to add it in your first post.. and specify that they need to have an approval first before creating request shops... I thought we won't accept request threads... [quote=joebz]So people will just have to create/copy at least 5 tutorials and then their request threads will be accepted...? If that's the case I don't think there isn't much point of launching the tutorials campaign and lessen the request threads.... O_O[/quote] awtz... it would not be lessened... 5 tutorial threads plus 1 request thread... makes 6 threads/person... :lol: [b] @topic:[/b] [b]I agree with this:[/b] [quote]Effective on the 1st of June 2008, we will not accept any members who will create a Request threads/topics. All of the other request threads shall remain if those topicstarters refuse to close their request topics.[/quote] [b]Disagree with that 5 tutorials to make a request shop...[/b] As what you sed in ur first post... "Request threads doesn't help the people. They are even becoming lazy and dependent to other people." And those threads are so spammy... [b]I thought Premades are also not allowed[/b].. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-07-13 07:56:05)

mariellezki
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow... thanks for that kuya....
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well thnx for those TUT they i've seen here i know how to use my photoshop now and im not bored anymore lmao cuz i have somthing to do now^^
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh wow.graphics section is getting more crowded :O What happened to this [i]campaign[/i]? I thought there will be no request threads anymore starting [b]June 01[/b]? :rolleyes: [b]Kuya Eejhay[/b] Shall i report those topics which has premade graphics only? i mean the premade topics that are created after this campaign implemented? Cause as far as i know.... [quote=dianne_dynasty12]@ kuya eejhay: are we still allowed to open premade graphics thread by then??[/quote] [quote=eehjhay]^ Nope. Unless you created those topics before the said date of implementation of this campaign. Well if the campaign start, I am sure that the remaining request thread will be closed too. The request thread starters will lose a big number of requestors because people will start their OWN GRAPHICS. They will actually learn and make graphics with their own effort.[/quote] awts.one more thing.. Can you or any mods compile this sticky threads? [li][url=http://theftalk.com/t37686-Compilation-Of-Sites-To-Manage-Your-Own-Siggies....html]Compilation of sites to manage your own siggies[/url][/li] [li][url=http://theftalk.com/t36970-~Your-Reference-To-Be-An-Uber-Sig-Maker.html]Your reference to be an uber sig maker[/url][/li] [li][url=http://theftalk.com/t21527-Graphics-Resource-Ultimate-List.html]Graphics resource ultimate list[/url][/li] Im sorry if im too annoying :crybaby: I just dunno where to post this :lol: :paranoid:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-07-15 05:11:30)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Yeah.I agree witt Nela. Three comptilations already?
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika][quote=joebz]So people will just have to create/copy at least 5 tutorials and then their request threads will be accepted...? If that's the case I don't think there isn't much point of launching the tutorials campaign and lessen the request threads.... O_O[/quote] awtz... it would not be lessened... 5 tutorial threads plus 1 request thread... makes 6 threads/person...[/quote] Oops my post was a bit confusing lol. Yeah the threads wouldn't be lessened at all if this is the case because...well...people can still create request threads after all if they make at least 5 tutorials right? Well if that's it then what's with this one ---- [quote]Effective on the 1st of June 2008, we will not accept any members who will create a Request threads/topics. All of the other request threads shall remain if those topicstarters refuse to close their request topics.[/quote] --- and this one too --- [quote]Have you read the title of this section? It says Friendster Graphics. So what is the relation between making signatures, request threads, other stuffs that are irrelevant to the real purpose and objective of this section then? It seems that we will implement the No request threads and also start making Graphics tutorials (since graphics can be use for friendster). Those request thread starters, are you sure that you are helping members to LEARN graphics or are they having sufficient knowledge or idea on how to make graphics on their own?[/quote] :/ :question: [spoiler] Amff... but anyway if somehow request threads will really really really really be allowed I suggest you/the mods only approve those whose threadstarters can really handle their threads well and who do [b]not[/b] rely on GFX/blinkie generators. There had been [u][b]A LOT[/b][/u] of blinkie request threads here and they're all just generated from gfx sites lol. Members can do those by themselves, why rely on others to generate gfx stuff liek that--they're becoming lazier than evaarr. [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-07-16 10:25:51)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What's the use.. as long as every moderators agree with this, and thread starter will ask for approval from sis tinay, etc. I really agree with this campaign, so I closed my thread, lulz, but, there will always be ppl who want repus, Gosh, I think repu is the reason why ppl make req thread =| (sry to those TS, I dun mean any offend, but that's the fact that i see from some of the TS)
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Can i Share Brushes,Fonts And Styles Of Mine Here?
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

LOL. Is this [b]graphics tutorials campaign[/b] still ongoing? Because despite this topic and the other sticky [i]Friendster Graphics??[/i], request threads are still being approved. I thought you guys were serious about implementing this campaign. Turns out to be quite a failure right now. :|
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think i've agree with the post of joebz. I thought this campaign was really be implemented, no exceptions and people were really serious with this campaign.All the threads to be created between the said date will be CLOSED. But it turns out that people was liek- [i]"approved by bla bla...[/i]. I think moderators approved thread easily. If people still create and create threads what's the use of lessening the topics here. [quote=joebz]Turns out to be quite a failure right now.[/quote]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01]awts.one more thing.. Can you or any mods compile this sticky threads? • Compilation of sites to manage your own siggies • Your reference to be an uber sig maker • Graphics resource ultimate list[/quote] [b]yah,shes right..[/b] [quote=bheszt_09]if someone will create a new thread that has five tutorials already, i suggest that those who will create new threads to put the name of the mod that approved the thread and the links of the five tutorials they made,so there will be proof that they really made five tutorials or else some mod will close the new thread[/quote] [b]i dont think so.. its not right..the GFX sec. flooded![/b] [quote=joebz]LOL. Is this graphics tutorials campaign still ongoing? Because despite this topic and the other sticky Friendster Graphics??, request threads are still being approved. I thought you guys were serious about implementing this campaign. Turns out to be quite a failure right now.[/quote] [quote=triciabianca]I think i've agree with the post of joebz. I thought this campaign was really be implemented, no exceptions and people were really serious with this campaign.All the threads to be created between the said date will be CLOSED. But it turns out that people was liek- "approved by bla bla.... I think moderators approved thread easily. If people still create and create threads what's the use of lessening the topics here.[/quote] [b]i agree w/ this..why other mods approve easily.. this sec is really flooded..hmmm...[/b]
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

With the new rule, I really can't see the purpose of this campaign.. It doesn't make a difference at all... =|
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dATs a gOod Idea... sO tHAt EverYbODY Will kNOw hOW... aNd mAkE thiEr OWn...=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:44

[ 11 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy