• ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Premades? Naahh.. They can stay here.
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

[color=red][align=center] *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color] [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/yoyocici/smiley/jadi_superstar_menang.gif[/img] [color=orange]yehey! Atleast,, I can Still Help other Members by my Premades :D Thanks For That[/color] [color=violet][b]Suggestion:[/b] ahm,, I've Noticed that Some Members have lots of Premades too.. I suggest that every member should Compile There Premade in One Thread well,, to Avoid Scattered (err..) too many thread it's Better to Compile it ayt? less spam [/color] [color=green]That's All[/color] [color=red]*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color][/align]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah.. premades are great... :D but, each graphic maker can only own one thread for their premades, no more....! (just a suggestion though, :lol:)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Of course we will do that! Hahaha. If you have 2 or more premade threads, start compiling them in one thread. Okay? :eh:
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^weee... yes =D i will compile all my premades in one thread... thanks mod ice ;)
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yey, premades still remain. now, my concern is.. thanks for closing all request threads cause everything is a mess. and yes, tutorials will help but how about if they understand the tutorials but they dont even know where to get those softwares to make it?? lol.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ How can they be resourceful if they can not even have the idea how to ask/read to some topics here. For example, before I was offering a free editing software if they could just pm me so I can give them the link. But that was before. There are many ways to have those softwares. Don't limit yourself to a minimum knowledge.
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

alright.. :) [spoiler]you win! :D[/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]Of course we will do that! Hahaha. If you have 2 or more premade threads, start compiling them in one thread. Okay?[/quote] WHOA. Is this really 'official' or what? I have about three premade threads of graphics with different themes, should I compile them in one thread too? I'd better browse for them now.....
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ You better do, dear. We're going to clean the forum soon. And we don't want you to loiter everywhere looking for your threads because it might have been included with those that are moved or worse, deleted. ;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]WHOA. Is this really 'official' or what? I have about three premade threads of graphics with different themes, should I compile them in one thread too? I'd better browse for them now.....[/quote] Or I can merge them all if you want. Just give us the links and we'll do it for you.
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree, sir eehjay! i let mod meng.o3 close my thread.. i hope people wil learn their lesson..
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Or I can merge them all if you want. Just give us the links and we'll do it for you.[/quote] I think that's better than making new thread to compile their premades.... How about every gfx maker shud have all the links of their premade threads posted in their threads, so that it will be easier for the mods to merge it... ? But if its really a big work for the mods, then u can decide what to do...
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]^ You better do, dear. We're going to clean the forum soon. And we don't want you to loiter everywhere looking for your threads because it might have been included with those that are moved or worse, deleted. ;)[/quote] I'll compile them right now!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well, Dadi Eehjhay's idea is nice. Give us teh links of your threads and we'll merge it for you. =)

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-29 09:03:32)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I closed some request threads. I'll continue later. lol.
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for closing my request thread :D I can't handle that much requests.. Tenk euuuuuu... Why are u stoping?? r yu tired?? I'm gonna start makin' tuts now.. [spoiler]i respect teh mods[/spoiler]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

what is premades? btw, why are you happy of closing all request threadS?:/
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Patricia[/b] 1. since all members are now relying on other members on making GFX. 2. those request threads have been a place where ppl exchange repu. 3. Some members become crazy in requesting. 4. Request Thread made other members lazy. 5. Sig, Ava, etc. aren't related to friendster, and as all of us know, this is [b]friendster graphic[/b] section, where we should only have graphic for friendster, not sig/ava with our name. And gfx section is crowded with request threads, and that make mods go crazy. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Pinky_Girly_Patricia I don't know why you are asking that kind of question here. It just showing that you don't read the topics before you post anything in it.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:25

[ 9 queries - 2.421 second ]
Privacy Policy