• ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

We would also like to apologize to all those who request graphics which are not done yet. There are many tutorials, links, premade graphics, tips, and resources available in this section. You can all use them and learn from them. Not everything can be achieved easily. Everyone should put effort and strive for their own specially if it is involve on learning and improving skills.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-08-18 07:44:14)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

[b]@sir EJ[/b] I hope u understand what I mean by the post earlier, I give u total support, that post is for those other request thread starters, not this thread starter :) [url=http://theftalk.com/t33721-%5BRECLOSED%5DAnne%27s-Request-Thread-%28busy-in-school-~__~%29.html]mine[/url], you see I've one too, but please, please, please close it. before I made any mistakes. I reopened this thread becoz someone was pushing me to. and am glad if you throw this thread to the bin :lol: I'll just post some of my tutorials here :D

Last edited by anime_mania_01 (2008-08-18 07:46:19)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] am pretty agree, with you sistah linnie =) but, yes, maybe this section will be cleaner, but the lazyness will stay the same. but, linnie's opinion is good,, I lyk it =D sis linnie is da bez... :P

Last edited by anime_mania_01 (2008-08-18 08:19:21)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Linniie we will remember that. And try to consider your suggestion after we close (or trash or move to archive section) those request threads.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Siz Linniie ur right its kinda confusing.. but im Agree w/one sticky topic of all Graphics Makers^^ But Anne is ryt the laziness will stay teh same..[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh, effective on teh first week of Sept, eh? Yayys. I hope other members will now participate.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woah thank god :| i also agree with [b]anime_mania_01[/b] [spoiler] [quote=anime_mania_01]It's funny, when some request threadstarter post here, speaking craps, without doing anything, yeah, they do agree, BUT hell no, they didn't do anything, they just talking crapa, telling their purposes, and do NOTHING seriously.. I found this amusing[/quote] [/spoiler] some threadstarters posts here pretending that they are concerned with this new rule :| but actually they;'re not. after they view and reply in this topic, they will continue with their req thread. then nutthin` happens .. dang! :retard: after i view this sticky thread last week i guess and read all the response of each member, i decided to close my req thread since it wasnt active anymore.. just sharing :retard: :retard: and one more thaang ~ when i was browsing those newly-made request threads, i observed that those first three posts are spammy =| example: [i] :arrow: [b]1st poster will introduce him/herself and then blah blah[/b] :arrow: [b]the 2nd poster: [/b] [sup]Is your thread approved by the mods?[/sup] :arrow: [b]the 3rd poster: [/b] [sup]Yeah i Agree, you need to ask the mods blah blah.. [/sup][/i] i think we should report this kind of pipol =| * [sup]No offense[/sup] * just an opinion =| another thaaang ~ this is an opinion agen, :retard: * [sup]No offense again[/sup] * Gfx makers need not to make their request threads just to show other people their own way/unique way of makeen a Graphix, :/ that's wuut i think =| they can always share their Graphix by posting it on the sticky threads: [b]Gfx Show-off[/b] and [b]Graphix Gifts corner [/b] =|

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-08-18 09:31:56)

Joonbi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ouch*! I love granting requests, it will also help us to develop are [b]creativity[/b]. I actually love request threads, too bad :crybaby: .Actually, I like making sigs [b]rather[/b] to make my own layies. Layies are totally [b]headache[/b], [b]rippers[/b], [b]insecurities[/b]. [b]Tired[/b] of it. :lol: Well, it is only my [b]opinion[/b]. For the sake of everybody, I [b]agree[/b] with this thread. :thumbsup:

Last edited by Joonbi (2008-08-19 10:18:54)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This was already discussed before about the request threads but still- you keep on asking moderators if they can approve your threads? Isn't it clear at first?! No request threads? And i've noticed people are creating thread for Repu's. O_O I have find lots of threads that giving reputation was a MANDATORY. :paranoid: For fair,[b]I THINK [/b] We must give some consideration to those people who are really good in graphics which may help some members. Just to remind that repu's wasn't always mandatory. =) Threadstarters > are you sure that the members learn sufficient knowledge in your request threads? :ninja: Another comment for all those people who create tutorials : [i]"make sure their is no existing thread same as yours to avoid submission of multiple topics,"[/i] //[b]EDiTED[/b] if you're offended with this post i apologize im not pertaining to anyone. Just try to understand the purpose of the CAMPAIGN [i]before[/i]. Im just reminding some people

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-08-20 05:55:49)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i agree. Friendster graphics section is for Avatars, backgrounds, graphics for Friendster. not for playing. making request thread.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Okay sir,No more request threads.
Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1 request thread, sounds exciting ;))
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm this one sad for those who cant meke their own siggy links avatar etc yes tutorials are good to let us learn how make our owns. but what if they dont have their own computer or dont have a photoshops with them huhu too bad 4 them
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ If they don't have their own computer, then we can not do anything with it. They don't have to reach for the certain level or they don't have to compare themselves to those people who have computers. They know they don't have computer but why insist to have something that results on relying to other people. If they don't have photoshop, then ask us. We can not post the links or how they can have the programs but we can do it privately.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I do hope the [i]new[/i] campaign's really going to be implemented without exemptions (Linniie's idea sounds okay though). And I think the other mods in this section should be notified too because I noticed most of the request threads were approved by other mods--I had assumed they read the announcements that Eehjhay posted in this thread, but still they approved them. :paranoid:
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

This was discused before. :wasted: Be responsible enough to follow. And don't pretend your are doing what's right. That's it. :ninja:
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm so sorry if this is disappointing euu Sir. Well, euu can close my [url=http://theftalk.com/t41951-%5B-%9B%9B-LOUISE%92s-Shop--%7C--Status-%7E-Closed-%97-No-Requesting-%5D.html]Request Thread[/url] now. I'm currently agreeing with this campaign & I'm not going to have a mistake again. Sorry for not following this campaign.
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]I noticed most of the request threads were approved by other mods[/quote] I can't agree more... =| [quote=dianne_dynasty12]And don't pretend your are doing what's right.[/quote] agree..... some request thread starters speak craps here, and do nothing. so funny. and I don't even mention anyone name, and someone got offended.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:41

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy