• ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

[b]Yeah Agree With Sisz Linniie's Post. :thumbsup: ` :thumbsup: ` :thumbsup: If They Still PM Those GFX makers,Laziness Again! So Better We Will Just Disable Our [i]PM[/i] Functions. :rolleyes: **Opinion Only** Or Maybe Able it and Only Accept Important Messages. ~~And Sir,You Don't Need To Elaborate More About This. :retard: :redface: This Is Very Understandable now and Impossible If They Didn't get It.! :ninja: :lol: EDITED*~[/b]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-22 22:29:20)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

[align=center][color=deeppink][sup]I agree with siz Linniie!![/sup] [sup]Well,Maybe,like this:[/sup] [sup][spoiler]How about you make like what Linniie said,but,when they request,They have to give a gift for the maker they want any gifts..Userbars,avatar,signatures,nametags etc..[/spoiler][/sup] [sup]But if u dont agree with this,it's ok :lol:[/sup][/color][/align]
Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]How about you make like what Linniie said,but,when they request,They have to give a gift for the maker they want any gifts..Userbars,avatar,signatures,nametags etc..[/quote] i respectfully disagree with this ma'am, for my case ofcourse, i accept my fellow members' requests (on other forum) to make them happy, well, its for me ofcourse, i dont know what's the thoughts of other members here =D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]How about you make like what Linniie said,but,when they request,[b]They have to give a gift for the maker they want any gifts..Userbars,avatar,signatures,nametags etc..[/b][/quote] I Disagree With That.. Telling "Thanks For Granting My Request" Is Enough. No Need Of Exchange. :retard:

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-08-23 09:14:37)

Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ | | Exactly what she said =)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Also Like Linniie's Suggestion Coz It Will Lessen Teh Threads At GFX Section. But Still Teh Lazyness Is There..♥

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-08-23 09:20:04)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]EleeGirl wrote: How about you make like what Linniie said,but,when they request,They have to give a gift for the maker they want any gifts..Userbars,avatar,signatures,nametags etc.. I Disagree With That.. Telling "Thanks For Granting My Request" Is Enough. No Need Of Exchange. :retard:[/quote] I Agree With Sisz Nahzbate Too... [hr][hr][hr] Thanks You Is Enough and No Need To Make Exchanges nor +Reputations. EDITED* If They Will PM GFX Makers And The Exchange of It Is Giving A Gift, They Will Just Kept Requesting in Making Gifts For Exchange. `~ It's Just A Waste Of Time. =D:retard: [spoiler]Sorry For The Wrong Grammar. My Little Brother Irritates Me. :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-23 21:34:12)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Suggestion:[/b] Can't we just use the PM SYSTEM? And by PM SYSTEM I mean all graphic transactions (requests) shall be done through PMs. And then ALL REQUEST THREADS will be CLOSED. And NO EXCHANGES shall be done, okay?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ That Would Be Nice. I Agree With Yah Sistah.
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]Suggestion: Can't we just use the PM SYSTEM? And by PM SYSTEM I mean all graphic transactions (requests) shall be done through PMs. And then ALL REQUEST THREADS will be CLOSED. And NO EXCHANGES shall be done, okay?[/quote] I Agree With Yah Sisz Icekendi. :D:D:D ~ :penguin:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

This is good because of this we can have like "General Cleaning". I don't take the Request Threads as the dirt, but we have to close them all. I was thinking about this, why don't we analyze it? Friendster Graphics--> philosophically speaking: it means graphics for [b]FRIENDSTER[/b] but not for your FTALK "bulky" signatures. but i know that you can use this signatures to display on your Friendster Profile. this is just a suggestion, but i think that we need to open just 1 request thread where Legal and Professional GFX makers of Ftalk gather and make signatures only for FTALK and all those other threads will only be for TUTORIALS. and if the mods really want to implement this, we all know that newbies dont care about this or have no idea about this so they keep on doing these request threads, so to implement this clearly . i think the mods have to close the request threads without double-thinking. am i making sense?
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I agree with you. See? And we have to learn how to make things our own. Don't you like it that you can proudly say that you made everything that's in your profile? Furhtermore, things shall be discussed within moderators. If the cleaning will pursue, ALL REQUEST THREADS WILL BE CLOSED. And that will mark the time for all of us to make our own graphics.
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]Suggestion: Can't we just use the PM SYSTEM? And by PM SYSTEM I mean all graphic transactions (requests) shall be done through PMs. And then ALL REQUEST THREADS will be CLOSED. And NO EXCHANGES shall be done, okay?[/quote] This would be nice... But the problem would be there are certain people who are so into updating if there request is already done... Keep on sending you message if you already have done his or her request... That will make your inbox flooded ayt??? And i think that is a not so good...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ then they would have to be patient. Wait for the requests.
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I strongly agree with the closing of Request threads - the thought of this section is already about Graphic requests rather Graphics tutorials and Premades.
erikashae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup i agree to that .. bacause everybody makes some graphics request to gain many reputations and they will be angry if u will not give them repu!!! ehehehe goodthing i haven't started some graphics request.. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]To all Ftalkers who has a REQUEST THREAD:[/b] [b]1.[/b] Give yourselves a deadline for closing. Maximum of 3 days only. And that includes posting all of the said requests in your thread. It's up to the requestors to find it. It's not your problem anymore. [b]2.[/b] Compose a closing message for your thread. This message will contain the closing date of your thread, whether you will still or not accept requests. [b]BUT![/b] All of the following requests shall be done via PM or whatever messenger you use. Don't create a new thread. [b]3.[/b] PM me the details of your thread. Follow the format. [quote][b]Closing date (maximum of 3 days):[/b] From [u]DATE[/u] to [u]DATE[/u] [b]URL of the thread:[/b] http://blahblahblah [b]Closing message:[/b] YES. You will PM me the closing message because I will be the one closing your thread. If I closed it already, you will not be able to post anymore. Clear? [b]Will you still accept requests?[/b] YES or NO. If yes, enable your PM.[/quote] [b]4.[/b] Comply with the rules. I'll be checking if you did enable your PM. And if I caught you violating ANY rule (whether this or in general, forum rules), you'll be cursed automatically. NO EXEMPTIONS. I hope everything is clear. If you still have questions, PM me. :D[/quote]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm I don't understand. Requests via PM will be really annoying to those who will receive those PMs. But its your choice if you want to take requests. September 1, 2008, all requests threads in this section will be moved to archive, or moved to bin, or deleted permanently. After the said date, anyone who will create request threads will be cursed immediately. @icekandi actually they don't have to finish those requests. Let those people create their own graphics and don't let them rely to other people. It is up to those graphics request makers if they will finish those graphics or continue to take requests via PM. Because once people start to send requests, their inbox will be flooded. They will eventually get tired and annoyed.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aww, ok. The PM SYSTEM is just a.. an idea. Lol. Thanks, eehjhay.
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][align=center] *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color] [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/yoyocici/smiley/bengong.gif[/img] [color=orange][b]My Opinion:[/b] if[b] Closing of Request Thread[/b] would be the solution on cleaning this Section(that's the purpose ayt?) i will Agree to Close all Request Thread iclucding my own Thread of course. and I've notice that there are lots of Tutorials in this Section So all Newbies and yes,, [i]"Lazy"[/i] pipz out there would be forced to make and learn to make there own graphics.(siggy,ava,UB, etc..)[/color] [color=green][b]Request Via PM:[/b] I certainly agree to this one also. Well,, if some members of our Community really loev to make graphics for others then why should we stop them ayt?(LOL) let us give them there happiness providing that there would be responsible to there own Problems (like lots of request through there PM its there choice to continue to have some request then dont be annoyed on ur PM's are full or ur so tired making request u ask for it ayt?)[/color] [color=violet][b]My Question[/b] how about the PreMades? we also have some Premade Thread in here.. Do we need to Close them too?[/color] [color=red]*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color][/align]

Last edited by bembi (2008-08-27 00:38:26)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:11

[ 12 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy