• ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

great idea.... 3 main benefits ive seen... 1. everyone will learn to do der own gfx... 2. friendster gfx sexn will be more organize (wont be dat spammy) (im sorry, not all, but sum flood and spam their own threads) 3. Repu system is valued.... (i juz cnt understand aders include it in der requiremnts in request shop: [b]give me a repu[/b]) mandatory..? :O juz wderin, y premade gfx threads are not allowed too... and how long are u planning to keep the campaign ..?
boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

:D yeah that's a great idea to improve all member n guest ability n creativity.... btw it's nice if we can share our brilliance ability with one each other !! some had talent about script but not in design, each one good in graphic's design but have no ability in script n making layout :D :thumbsup: :penguin:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I gain repus from my tutorials without asking for 'em . Wee ! :P I support Gfx Tut Campaign . :D[/b]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice idea! =)
xiandeen
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D yeah,. i agree daixee mae... it would be a big help,.♥
kAyE_LeN
» n00b
1969-12-31

very good point there...others just make someone make their graphics for themselves...:eh:
honeyleah
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you help me on how to do graphics so that i can do my own... thanks! pm me honeyleah_26@yahoo.com
markthespark47
» n00b
1969-12-31

just asking??? were can I make may avatars???:paranoid:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ honeyleah & markthespark47 : please dont spam here, :doubt: @ topic : btw, i agree on this =), we threadstarters are getting irritated of those demanding requestors, so as this gtc will be implemented many will learn how to make their own graphics and not depend on others. =) and as kuya eejhay said : [quote]The real reputation earns if you really work hard and share your skills to most people. If you make request threads, it won't last that long. But if you make tutorials, it can be pass to one website/forum to another in a longer period of time.[/quote] gonna support this. :):thumbsup: [/b]
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@eejhay.. i think your campaign is good.. gud luck with that.. about the analogy..i'm just saying that its the "free" thing that makes people lazy.. well sumtymz free things are good..but if its too much its bad just like what they say "too much its not good"
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Thanksz to this Kuya Eehjhay.. ill do Tutorials from now...its is big help for us to make our own graphics..:D[/b][/align]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah i agree they really becoming lazy.. and some are very mean... and to all thread starters [like me] we are just lyk maids... pls.. make me avatar..make me a siggy... make me a button..make me a blinkie...and so whatever i agree... im going to close my thread! .... and to those who disagree youre just wasting your tym making those requests... why dont make tuts.... ^^.
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@honeyleah & markthespark47 : spamming isn't allowed to this forum =] @ topic : i agree on this,i saw a member here i can't remember who she/he is... who put up a request thread with a rule that you shall give the threadstarter a repu!:doubt: damn it! :retard: members are always asking for a repu:wallbash: you can just say "repu is appreciated"..or something like that but if you sa "give me a repu!"..haha that's like being rude :eh: :doubt: as a threadstarter..hmm,i support gtc! SUPPORT GRAPHIC TUTORIALS CAMPAIGN! :thumbsup:[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-31 08:31:49)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Is the campaign up now?
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well i agree to this .... maybe sum know how to make their own but their lazy so they request... thats why there are tuts for them to know how to make their own.... :eh:
jean26
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh ok.. nice idea eehjhay :D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thats actually kinda true.. thats why i make my own siggy too.. and i feel its special because i made it lol. hehe
sorah_winson
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes, yes... I have to agree with Mr. thread starter. I'm just a newbie here, well.. I was like that.. {finding request threads here and there.. saying "please make me this blah blah"} but it came to the point that... "what the?! I want mine to be made by [b]ME[/b] too!!" So, I'm gonna support this. I'll be one of your avid readers for your tutorials.. good luck guys! =)=)
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

eejhay messaged me.. i'm sorry but please ask aprilcutie09 xoz i'm not the owner of her thread. thank you
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

really good.. we must help the newbies how to make their own graphics.. ok, i agree w/ this thread..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:43

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy