• ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

i think u riyt sist ^ but when june start, all request thread must be closed :/ [spoiler]oyey.forgot to tell :D other reason i get agree with this is, cause i see in [u]glitter-graphics[/u] some member try to steal graphics from here. i call it stealers.cause they didnt give any credit, and they said, [i]hey, this is my graphics.i made it :doubt:[/i] she grab kymie's and sist aya's graphics (siggy) :disgust: and my xmas graphics :angry: [/spoiler] so if now we made tut, other cant steal it. but. they can learn something new, try it ;) lyk ej said, tutorial not just used for us (ftalk member) but also for other pepol (guest) who view it :lol:
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

[quote=eehjhay]Huh? Job? You call those jobs? You are just being abused and you're not helping them at all since they're not learning anything from it. What do you gain from making their graphics? Reputation? Popularity? Well if you make a tutorial, you will be popular not even in this forum, it may be posted in other forums too. At the same time, you are helping most people to do their own graphics. Don't be so selfish. If you can't cooperate, then it's ok. We won't force you guys to follow this campaign.[/quote] woaah :crybaby: Sorry eehjay... I didn't mean like dat huhu.. Actually i agree (change my mind :D ) with this good idea, because i can make a thread is from people in hirr, for the tutorial.. and the owner of the graphics thread actually cannot make the requestor try to make their own.. ;) But i think with make a thread for a request can improve the skill of the owner, by do the work from requestor.. but i think it's enough for me..:cool: hm ok then, i will close my thread as soon as possible after i have done all the work from the requestor..:) Sorry eehjay, for my words before, peace out :globe:
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my name's being tossed around here. :D and, yeah, i agree with sir eejhay. i noticed that members here does not care about the tutorials. only [b]REQUEST THREADS[/b] grab their attention. this fact really shocked me, why? because in other forums my tuts receive 20+ replies in a day.:disgust: yes. we should all learn to create our siggys/avatars so that we won't need help anymore. i hope this RULE/CAMPAIGN will be implemented soon. :D:thumbsup: P.S. more tutorials to come.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I agree. I've been to some forums and the tutorials are very common. They attract a lot of members. [quote=Linniie]i think u riyt sist ^ but when june start, all request thread must be closed[/quote] No I don't mean that. I mean (and I think) that request threads that are open RIGHT NOW will still be open even if June July August etc comes.. But when June starts, nobody can open a NEW request thread. That means that all current threads right now will still remain open even when the campaign starts UNLESS the threadstarters decide to close it. It doesn't mean that when June starts, all threads must be closed. ^ Well that's how I understood Kuya EJ's first paragraph anyway. Correct me if I am wrong?

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-06 10:07:41)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks for my secretary. Hahaha.. joke! Yeah well said joebz :D @dyinginside im just wondering if you are related to someone swore to me via PM. That member shares same ip address with you.
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I agree to this idea And Kimyasay is right Newbies or other members are just becoming lazy and demanding -.- They're not learning anything at all. Instead, they're gaining a habbit of being dependent on others. And with this idea, members who DO NOT know how to use photoshops, can learn from the given tuts and download their own photoshop as well. (Some of us can really save time lol) And a good thing as well, because this will not distract me from my studies ANYMORE XD Good thing it starts on June ((:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Totally agree on this one. Eehjhay pretty much says it all. Goodluck and hope to see loads of tuts when I visit this forum section on June.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-05-06 14:44:11)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Thanks for my secretary. Hahaha.. joke! Yeah well said joebz[/quote] LOL :lol: BTW. Should the tutorials be [i]our[/i] own work or could we also put other tutorials from other sites(after asking permission/giving credits)?
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]BTW. Should the tutorials be our own work or could we also put other tutorials from other sites(after asking permission/giving credits)?[/quote] i thing it's better if we will make our own tutorial.. :) if not, just put the link and credit them.. what do you think?? :paranoid:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i just read this today.. and wow!! i totally agree with this.. i used to have a thread in the graphics section.. and i feel like a slave for me to do what they request.. and some are so arrogant oh my!
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm.. so that means that "us" threadsetter can still open our request thread if we want aight? well,, i agree that some members become too dependent on requesting [i](and yes some are persistent & annoying too)[/i] but,, on my part.. i did open my request thread is because i want to to share some ideas i have on my mind.. and doing some request really enhanced my creativity.[i](although im just using some online editing site)[/i] >> err,, just sharing my thoughts.. :paranoid:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yes opening a request thread really enhances ur skills but its frustrating in some ways.. (coz of some members)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bembi]on my part.. i did open my request thread is because i want to to share some ideas i have on my mind.. and doing some request really enhanced my creativity.(although im just using some online editing site)[/quote] You see. You can not improve your skills if you will just use online editing sites. They're limited with functions, filters, etc. Don't limit yourself on what you know as of now. [b]Explore, Experiment, Share[/b]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ LOL.. i know.. i did try to use PS CS3 and it's really confusing me :o i did some tutorial but it's no use.. it's so complicated. but thanks for giving some time to advice me. i'll still try to learn & experiment. =) oppsy,, sorry for being off topic..:paranoid:
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]You see. You can not improve your skills if you will just use online editing sites. They're limited with functions, filters, etc. Don't limit yourself on what you know as of now. Explore, Experiment, Share[/quote] i agree.. and that's the best thing we can do..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@bembi you can practice in PS CS3 by using a picture of yours then add: Filters, Layer Styles, Modifying Image Modes, Adding shapes or distorting, and many more. lol. I remember when the first time I use PaintShop Pro (i usually dont use paintshop), then I just keep experimenting with all the functions and filters it has. -- Lol. I was surprise because when I check the unsticked topics, there are at least 80% request threads. lol.
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue][align=center]=) yup the graphic sec. is getting full =D and some request threads are unattended lol =D they need to atleast pm modz to close their threads and not leaving it hanging anywhere heh good thing id learned how to use photoshop ir! :D but i dont want to open the thread coz of responsibility lol =D so threadstarters, be responsible ayt! :eh:[/align][/color]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mmm.sumthin i forgot. 2 question =D :arrow: we can open new request thread in june ryt? but if, i already close my thread before june, and wanna open it agen after june :rolleyes: is that possible? :arrow: if we didnt open request thread but open share thread just lyk sharing siggy, ava, or whateva :P is that ok?? sowii if u already tell it before :redface:
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:cry: :crybaby:huhuhuhhu too bad :crybaby: :wasted:
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree on what kua eejhay said .. we should not be lazy on making our own graphics!! .. and some also claim they made the grafixes that we made for them !! :evil:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:34

[ 14 queries - 0.100 second ]
Privacy Policy