• ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

eunich
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

ehmmm^ please don't use sTicKy CapS
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

[quote=eunich]dATs a gOod Idea... sO tHAt EverYbODY Will kNOw hOW... aNd mAkE thiEr OWn...=)[/quote] Yeah Don't Use [b]sTicKy CapS[/b] As What Sisz Eunich Said. Sorry For The OT.

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-07 06:45:29)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Updated. Im getting tired of this. The reason I didn't reply on you guys in pm because I dont really want you to make request threads. But since its getting annoying, you can do whatever you want. (sarcastic)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ So Sir.. If Someone Will Make A Request Thread.. It Will Be Approved Immediately??
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@naz Didn't you feel the way I posted? Im upset. Maybe one day, i will suddenly trash all request thread if people will just rely on other people

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-08-16 10:56:37)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Know The Way You Feel Sir In Your Post... [hr][hr][hr] [quote=eehjhay]Maybe one day, i will suddenly [b]trash all request thread[/b] if people will just rely on other people[/quote] Trash All Request Threads? That's Good. So That Teh Maker Will Not Be Tired Making Those Requests.. And If Teh Requester Will Not Lyk It.. They Will Let Teh Maker Edit It. Just A Waste Of Time..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmmm to those people who do requests, what is the purpose of having those request threads anyway? Convince us that it will really benefit in a way which most people can improve themselves.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-08-16 11:04:11)

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its obvious.. they want [b]REPU[/b] ;) me myself hav my own request thread.but i didnt do it just to get rep. i do it cuz i like making sig.i luv making it. i often see this kind of words in some of the req thread -> "repu is highly appreciated" lol. just do it with sincerity not for the sake of [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] maybe u can set a new rules bro.. "NO MORE REQUEST THREAD!" :P btw... eehjhay...be cooool k.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-08-16 14:48:55)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]its obvious.. they want [b]REPU[/b] ;)[/quote] That's The Truth Bro. [quote=unmaskedluke]maybe u can set a new rules.. "NO MORE REQUEST THREAD!" :P[/quote] That's A Good Idea..
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ah gosh, made a mistake here.... I'll close my thread... sorry
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Awts~ :O Sorry sir. Wait, does this mean I have to close my request thread? Well, It's just okae for me if it will be closed now. =| =) Anyway, sorry for disappointing you sir. I agree wit UnmaskedLuke's suggestion --> [i]No more Request threads[/i]?
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm so sorry if I upset you in any way sir. But I just want you to know that I'm in full support for this. Again, I am sorry. But the reason why I wanted to open my own, was because our Computer Teacher told us to. Good thing I didn't open my own yet, or else I have to turn all of my requestors down! Wow, I did make a big mistake... So sorry Sir. :) Good Job btw. [i](I can't imagine cleaning each section every single day... That really must be tiring. ;))[/i]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Somebody gave me a negative reputation because of this topic? LOL @anitsirk29 if you have something to say about this topic, then post them here. Otherwise if you continue to misbehave, we might give you what you deserve. -- Still no one is giving us the purposes of the request threads.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]its obvious.. they want REPU me myself hav my own request thread.but i didnt do it just to get rep. i do it cuz i like making sig.i luv making it. i often see this kind of words in some of the req thread -> "repu is highly appreciated" lol. just do it with sincerity not for the sake of maybe u can set a new rules bro.. "NO MORE REQUEST THREAD!"[/quote] [b]yah ur right just a repu they do anything about it... the purpose of request threads is only giving repu's.. makes other members lazy.. its makes only this sec.very [u]crowded[/u][/b]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It's funny, when some request threadstarter post here, speaking craps, without doing anything, yeah, they do agree, BUT hell no, they didn't do anything, they just talking crapa, telling their purposes, and do NOTHING seriously.. I found this amusing =|

Last edited by anime_mania_01 (2008-08-18 07:38:26)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ WOW! You are that good observer in this section, aren't you? Did you even think of what we did and are currently doing for this section? And also for other sections? You called those craps? You can't even contribute in this topic. You even laughed at it. -- Alright then. Since no one can give sufficient and convincing reasons why request threads should remain in this section, we will permanently prohibit anyone from making request threads in this section. Remember these: [li]Request threads have lots of disadvantages such as they make people lazy and dependent to other people. They will eventually tend to rely to others rather making their own graphics. They won't learn enough information from just requesting graphics to others[/li] [li]Friendster Graphics is the section's name/title, and not a market or shop or request sections. Most of the graphics that request threads provide are irrelevant to Friendster[/li] [li]Many members abuse having request threads. Graphics request makers are being abused because the people who request graphics sometimes dont use those images after they receive them. Members who makes request graphics also abuse of having those threads because they ask/persuade people to give them reputations.[/li] To make it short, all request threads, old threads, closed threads, and unnecessary topics in this section will be wiped out or move to recycle bin (section) on the first week of September. There are no exemptions from this. We already gave enough time and too much considerations. We apologize to those request makers who have potentials. But like we suggested, you can help/contribute/share your skills to others by making graphics tutorials. Any reactions from this can be posted in here. Rants and offensive posts are not allowed. Punishments will be given immediately to those who will misbehave here.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-08-18 07:39:34)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ no, I don't mean by mods, I mean some [b]request thread [/b]starters, said that they agree, but they still keep doing what they doing, sorry if there are some misunderstandings. :|
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ That's alright. Im sorry too.
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Woah! :O I Agree With Yah Sir. :redface: You Can Just Closed My Request Thread. I Kinda Realize It Now. :( I'll Just PM Those Requesters Who Requested From Me. :D [/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Agree With You Sir. It's So Bad That Requesters Won't Use Teh One They Requested. A Waste Of Time. :wasted: So Sir, You Can Just Close [url=http://theftalk.com/t31867----%3EPhoto-Edit-Request-Thread-Only%3C---.html]Mine[/url]. I'll Just PM Teh Requesters For There Requests Or Maybe [s]Not[/s].
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:04

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy