• ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

kclity
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

can i still continue updating my request thread? :cry: :cry:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

=( actually i wanna ask first :( if we found a request thread who made after 1 june, what should we do :question: :arrow: i just report it and tell d TS.its ok :question: =(
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Sir Eehjhay , Can I make a thread named , "FriendsterTalk Premade GFX" ? So that , GFX-makers can post their premades there ? . :question: If not , then It's okay . =)[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ sis i think they can post their premades [url=http://theftalk.com/t3802-GRAPHICS-SHOW-OFF.html]here[/url] correct me if im wrong =| sorry for teh off-topic [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ kuya eehjahy / sir eehjhay oh gawd..i didn't pm you our request thread that wanted to stay too coz i wasn't able to online last june 1 waa..can i still pm you the link?i will do some tutorials too :( hope you'll approve this :retard:[/b]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wew, there are still people who are creating request threads. I've found two so far...
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guys,pls dont feel so bad.. mod eehjhay is ryt..for the newbies like me,we only depend on others coz we dont know how.. we will appreciate it more if we learn because you shared wat you guys know..=)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

alright.i understand this. :)
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]^ sis i think they can post their premades here correct me if im wrong sorry for teh off-topic[/quote] [b]Oh , okay then . :) [i]sori for the OT --- Edited: Ms. Yuna's already locking topics . Yay! xP[/b]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-06-04 09:32:02)

strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i got to agree with all of you!!=)
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaa too bad for those who doesn't have adobe and image-ready like me... we have to use lunapic or other pic-editing sites to edit pics... anyways, i understand what is the point here... hope gfx designers will still have threads approved by the mods...
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

And i think it's more better if you will share your [b]own tutorials [/b]here i mean not from any sites. some of the members here are just copy paste-ing the url of the "[b]screenshot[/b]" of the tutorial from other sites. even they have credits, i think it's not nice. the [b]graphics section will be more crowded[/b] i mean everyone will follow those members who are just copy paste-ing tutorials from other site. haha. i hope you get it~!? :lol:
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Can i make a Request Thread? PM me if u approve or not...

Last edited by arelz (2008-06-13 05:00:31)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol~ I'm beggining to notice that, teh Graphic Sec. is getting more and more crowded each day by Request Threads. Some members are still not supporting tis Campaign. Hay. Lol~ When will they learn and understanddd. :lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=obsessed95]Ms. Yuna's already locking topics . Yay! xP[/quote] yup.yay[xP] [b]EDITED:[/b] aww too bad,those threadstarters should have read this before making req. threads.

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-06-15 04:37:17)

jeisseldenise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh sad but okay then
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]Well I Have This Sister Sir Moderator... She Likes To Put A Request Thread In This forum... Can She[b]???[/b][/align]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well, i totally agree with this.. most request thread starter aim for repu..! I'm not offending anyone, but yeah, you can share graphics, but requests.. oh.. they're tiring, I feel like being chased by people =| I prefer to experiment in my photoshop, I really think this idea should be a [b]rule[/b], not a campaign
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mm. gfx section alredii be more better now :D not to crowded by request thread again :D but. its juz my opinion. :paranoid: but its will be more better if we juz make a premades thread/show off thread who show off our gfx. not juz take from sites :D argh. :P what do u think?
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ not bad idea sist liniie.. so we can show sumthing that we make it with hard working :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Effective on the first week of September (any day within that week), request threads will be prohibited in this section. Read in the spoiler what I posted before. [spoiler]Effective on the [s]1st of

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:00

[ 9 queries - 0.103 second ]
Privacy Policy