• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

.... camp fire =D =D =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^will buy her foot powder and pour some on her face and run.... :penguin: peace :Dv

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-15 01:58:15)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll kill him wit his gun. BWAHAHA! =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

..... solve the missing piece in her ava
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Hoho. I'll buy her foot powder. :P
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[color=red]I'll do whatever it takes...[/color] [spoiler]to pukpuk her :lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler] pis b wid u :Dv
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nanix : Haha! ROFL. Yur so funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: [u] [/u] I'll kiliti him. :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sell her some f.pwoder =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will use teh powder for our Kili-kili so we will have kili-kili power :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-15 02:12:09)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^buy sum of her footpowder :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll talk wit him. =|
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

.... shop all nyt ... cos of xmas sales :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I'll talk wit her about the foot powder. :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

lets cook hahahah :rose:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

prepare for the dinner. . .
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

photo shoot....... :o
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]maybe sleep and have some rest..[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]while he's sleepin , ill.... make some noise =D =D[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sing with her any song that we like to sing even if i have no voice =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'll get the Microphone so she can't sing... she has no voice anyway... :lol::lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:41

[ 9 queries - 0.708 second ]
Privacy Policy