• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

peachfuzz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

get a bomb and put it near him... kidding.... EAT ANY FOOD WITH HIM..YUM!
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ we are will going 2 Russia and then shopping~ LAWL

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-15 09:05:40)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She will sing while I dance in accordance to what she will sing... :lol::lol::lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

imma kill him.,wkakaka~~joke.,imma read him a fairytale about how orio will be killed by a monster named bel =D=D=D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will make her drink lotsa soya beans =D:thumbsup: so on the next morning!! TADAAA!! whatta big salute!! :lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-15 09:25:06)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]I will make her drink lotsa soya beans =D:thumbsup: so on the next morning!! TADAAA!! whatta big salute!! :lol::lol:[/quote] hahahaha!!!! i will ask him to give me a big glass of soya milk so that i can have a big "future" =D=D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

A glass of soya milk won't be enough for the construction of her future :lol::lol: I will let her drink 1 barrel of soya milk... coz her's is more like a wall to me =D=D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]xet.pader :drool::drool::drool:[/spoiler] after drinking dat 1 barrel of soya milk for my future :wasted:, i will proceed to annihilate him. =D=D=D=D thanks for the soya milk ;] and goodbye =D=D=D=D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahaha,.,.let's have a consequence game,,, bel will kiss orio,.. :eh:[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will make her drink soya milk too =D:thumbsup: so chooty rakzztar will be uber healthy :lol::lol::lol: pis pis :Dv
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^give him soya milk also so he can have a big future ahead :lol:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ talkin` bout her husbie. or maybe just listening to her babbling. =D anyway, do you know the 2nd leader of rockstars there? i don't know him. and the first, i bet it's sis angeli. COOL! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll eat something while watching a movie.
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will ignore her... JOKE!, ill try to talk to her
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]daydreaming each other[/b]
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we'll talk about crushes! and TWILIGHT! hha! :lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll talk about Robert Pattinson.:lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]talk about italy!! weeeeeeee[/b]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

talk about her love in italy...:lol::lol:

Last edited by pinkprincess18 (2008-12-15 10:58:18)

-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we'll talk about Edward Cullen!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:04

[ 9 queries - 0.617 second ]
Privacy Policy