• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Inukira
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

gonna kisssssss her yahehehe :kiss:
Inukira
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

helo im here ?heeeee
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^aww double posting @just talk to him =)
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will make some sketches and paintings =)
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

be mean to her & scare her for the rest of the night!! =D :thumbsup:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will join him... so we can get healthy =D=D=D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll go to the gym :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah! will go work out and gain sexpack muscles :lol::lol::lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I'll punch him. BWAHAHA! =D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Food Fyt will do :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Pillow FIGHT. :wasted:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'll put her in sako bag and pukpukize her with bat :lol::lol::lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I'll puk puk his head over and over agen. =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will give her Kaygee and run.... :penguin: wahahaha :lol::lol::lol: peace :Dv
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ LUL! I'll kill him wit a knife. =D

Last edited by iana27 (2008-12-15 00:56:45)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will make santa come with us and not send her a gift... instead santa will send her in the gift factory to pukpuk her head :lol::lol::lol: :Dv
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OT : Santa is a LOSER. yuck. aha! :lol: -- I'll pugot pugot his head. :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

.... drink...... water =D =D =D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I'll join her to sell foot powder. :lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Drink water with her :penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:14

[ 10 queries - 0.609 second ]
Privacy Policy