• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]we'll play wedding2 of ubenchx and charlene [/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^No... I will fumo-wrestle you so I can be the priest :lol::lol::lol: :Dv
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I will be the lay minister. . . fumo . . . Why nanix is mean to secrec? fufu?

Last edited by secrec (2008-12-07 08:39:33)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

OT: [quote=nanix84]We will not commit suicide... I will give him some pix of Charlene and run.... :penguin: :lol::lol::lol: :Dv[/quote] wahaha :] [quote=CuTeUkoi]i'l be the wedding planner of ubenchx and charlene,.,.wahahaha :lol:[/quote] :redface::redface: :] [quote=secrec]I will be their priest. . . fumo. . .[/quote] T: ill make his ava smile :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l have her a beauty rest[/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]ill make his ava smile[/quote] no one makes my ava smile. . . . . . for its me with the death of my one and only that reminds me the night I said goodnight was the end of my happiness broken sonnet of waltz in 24 hours and counting stars in the night. whats the point of having this . . . . . . the time pass the weather change. . . their no turning back and be sorry for nothing have past like bubble disappeared. . . fufufu. . .

Last edited by secrec (2008-12-07 08:49:46)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l steal his thoughts,.,.wahaha :lol:[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well go to our arena and fight =D=D=D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will be watching twilight :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well talk about charlene hehehe
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll talk about ukoi =D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol =D=D=D welltalk about ur crush =D=D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll be ready with our bloody fight[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill twist her head then chopchop her hahaha
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we'll play wedding2 of chooty rakzztar and Ukoi :lol::lol::lol: peace :Dv :penguin:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill chop2 nanix in 1000 pieces hahaah
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

He cannot chop-chop me because I am their priest =) :lol::lol::lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will play a body jigsaw puzzle aahaha
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

break his legs =D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill bring yo into mental hosp hahah
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:11

[ 10 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy