• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^I will not listen to a word she will say coz I am innocent [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/cebollita_animated_onion/cebollita_animated_onion-05.gif[/img]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=nanix84]innocent[/quote] what means of these word? =D ---TPAM we'll play soccer[b] together[/b],even i don't know how to play :penguin: [img]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/331/331659by34x7qgfn.gif[/img]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

If she wants to play soccer... I will kick the ball very hard so she cannot repel it [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies-18.gif[/img] :lol::lol::lol: pis :Dv
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll just play 'bato bato pik' 'til somebody gets us out :)
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]If she wants to play soccer... I will kick the ball very hard so she cannot repel it :lol::lol::lol: pis :Dv[/quote] [img]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/331/331657mxrvw7n5ou.gif[/img] i can =D -----TPAM going to mall and shopping in there together~ :D

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-12-06 00:06:00)

leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow love it :P -boy hunt :)
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]Since she wants to know my crush... I will put my crrush's name on a paper and bury it underneath the ground :lol::lol::lol: And if she will dig it... I will pukpukize her head :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] OT: don't get ur hopes up nanix :D i don't need to dig to find out who she is i have[b] sources[/b] haha :P T: join her in killing nanix =D=D oops sablay join her boy hunt haha :]

Last edited by charleneajose (2008-12-06 00:07:59)

soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

We will play ninja techniques like in the anime Naruto^^:):ninja: and we will also play "hide and seek" :penguin:

Last edited by soul_keeper81 (2008-12-06 00:10:39)

leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh soul haha..we'll be hanging out in the cemetery :P
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we go to the city go strolling ahah
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll talk to him and tell some stories about ate charlene.. :P
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^OT: kanina ka pa ha, pansn ko lang, ahahah :D TOPIC: me and the girl above me shall kill robert pattinson :D haha
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll talk about our lives..
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]^OT: kanina ka pa ha, pansn ko lang, ahahah :D[/quote] [i]Hoho! Yeah yeah. Don't speak tagalog. ;D[/i] [b]T [/b]: Talk to her. ;D
frozenfire
» FTalker
1969-12-31

>> wer going 2 exchange st0ries..hakhak...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will sing nonsense songs :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

...... punch his arms.. =D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll buy her foot powder. :lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll dance all the night..hahaha..
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill sing new found glory songs haha im listening to it right now :D haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:27

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy