• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ill twist ur heads in 720 degrees all of you :P
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I will report your crime to the media. . . fumo. . .
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll go to danx haws and i'l say ur using her ava :lol:[/b] @T: i'l go with him to the police and suck blood at his neck

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-12-05 07:14:10)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will play dota with her.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-05 07:13:18)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill hack ur dota account =D=D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ chawpots: BRB. Il just eat cake. :lol: Me starving. Loev you soulmate. XD -- Il kis his/her. XD -- BYE. XD
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sori. No GG acct at the moment. :P call him a loser.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l sabunut his hair por hacking[/b] @T: i'l make her a GGacount

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-12-05 07:16:26)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I know she's sablay. I will just help her.
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

call the police and arrest rakzztar. . . fumo.. .
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha i will make u a dota account and hack you =D=D=D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]go with him and i'l takas rakzztar coz i'l throw him to the cliff[/b] @T: i'll puke at him,.,ewwwww

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-12-05 07:18:03)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will play dota with her again. =)
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

blow bubbles haha :] my ideas are getting old :\
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill climb from the cliff and scare all of you
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just let them be they are just bunch of childplay. . .
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll just shout loser. coz no one is really scared of him. XD PIZ.
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahahah then ill reply to ur phone with a mass: mass babool is a loser also ukoi =D=D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll have a battle at the arena!!!! =D[/b] [spoiler]hoi loser! wak mo isali noh!!! :wallbash:[/spoiler]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-12-05 07:23:27)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm a kisser not a loser rakstar. >=p boo. XD @t: I will be the coach of ukoi. XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 11 queries - 0.706 second ]
Privacy Policy