• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ill ask her how to make layouts :thumbsup: =) :lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=ubenchx]OT: ill give my soulmate an umbrella and join her while dancing on the rain for her not to get sick :penguin:[/quote] OT: awww :] :redface::redface: T: well eat a lot :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will go photography and have photoshoots under the moon :D
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

offtopic:yihee nice one ate char :wow: hmm, share some stories hihi,:D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]we will go photography and have photoshoots under the moon :D[/quote] OT: i'ts kionda drak don;t yuu think? :] T: watch the stars? :]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^dark is nice soulmate, maraming ghost sa mga oras na yan :D haha, we will wait for a shooting star then if we spotted one, ill make a wish for her happiness :D and and hold her hand and whisper to her ears. "hope this is reality. ang saya kasi kasama mo, mgdamag man tayo dito*
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]weeeeeeeeee,.., i'l take photos eith ubench and charlene,.,they're soulmates :wow:[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

LOL. haha :penguin: ^we will be doing scrabble :d
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]^dark is nice soulmate, maraming ghost sa mga oras na yan :D haha, we will wait for a shooting star then if we spotted one, ill make a wish for her happiness :D and and hold her hand and whisper to her ears. "hope this is reality. ang saya kasi kasama mo, mgdamag man tayo dito*[/quote] OT: haha ghosts? takot ako haha :] T: well watch stars. :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^u should not be afraid to ghosts :D T: ill never leave you alone in the dark ill hold your hands so tight and never let u go. :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll bring david from Murray then greet him with TPAM :lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just let them be and be quite while reading. . .
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk with david archuletaaa then chatt as usual :rolleyes:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

listen about their gossips . .. while readin,. ,, fumo. . .
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will go to the city and go bar hopping
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I ask if I could just stay. Not used to drink liquor or beer. .. just bring me back home some sweets. .. fufufu . . .
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahah u dont like alcohol bro? we gonna stay indoors and put the tv on the wrestling channel ahaha
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ummmmmm.. i'll sleep. & leave him alone. wahaha!
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I will just agree so there will be less trouble and I will bring out the snacks and ubenchx bring the drinks but not liquors I prefer juice or tea. .. fumo. . .
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]exchange opinions.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:43

[ 9 queries - 0.973 second ]
Privacy Policy