• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

talk and talk abot herlife hehehe
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Wah~! Him~??^ Searching 4 food~~ Cz I'm Hungry~~ Correction, I'm always hungry~~ :lol:
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take pictures with her =)

Last edited by JEANUJEAN (2008-12-04 05:09:10)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Comb her hair~~:D Nice hair~~^
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

smile smile smile whole night
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatt and chatt :D hhaa
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=rakzztar]smile smile smile whole night[/quote] Why~?? Thinking of ukoi~??=D ^Read a lot of comics with her~ =)

Last edited by EyyoNaLuvBil (2008-12-04 05:23:29)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]Why~?? Thinking of ukoi~??[/quote] lolx! hahahaha @T hmm talk about her and flint hahaha
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^hmm...talk about philippines and malaysia[/i]:wow: [hr] [i]sablay. :wasted: il cut his bangs.,wkakakka[/i]=D=D[spoiler][i]please dont cut mine. [/i]:crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-04 05:25:54)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]@T hmm talk about her and flint hahaha[/quote] Wah~ Talk abt ukoi 2~:D ^Yeah2~~ Talk abt Malaysia~~=):thumbsup:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about life .. hufft ~
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]Wah~ Talk abt ukoi 2~ ^Yeah2~~ Talk abt Malaysia~~[/quote] waahhh no! hahaha @T use computer
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]splash paint on her[/i]:D [hr] [i]sablay again. :retard: hmm...imma let him sleep in peace.[/i]=)

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-04 05:28:03)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=rakzztar]waahhh no! hahaha[/quote] Oh yes n yes~!!=D [quote=As cicatrizes]splash paint on her:D[/quote] worr~~ ^doodle on her face~~:D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatt until feel tired :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]il hide her archuleta CD while she's sleeping[/i]:lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-04 05:47:38)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l get the hidden cd and i'l hide it myself,.,.wahahaha[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatting .. and chatting
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tok bout crushes :wow: :wow:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll burn the cd and fight fight :D=D=D=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:37

[ 9 queries - 0.546 second ]
Privacy Policy