• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]i'l put a poison in the mushrooms he made :lol:[/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^hahaha! :lol: LOL. we'll eat edible mushrooms. then sleep :penguin::penguin:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

test the poisoned mushroom by my dog if the dog die so therefore the mushroom is poisonous and I will put it on the pizza. =D=D=D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well play with his ava :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=secrec]test the poisoned mushroom by my dog if the dog die so therefore the mushroom is poisonous and I will put it on the pizza. =D=D=D[/quote] hahaha! =D=D=D=D=D @T: chit chat && jammin :eh::thumbsup::thumbsup:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I will let her play while I was sleeping
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ur [i]sabblay[/i] :P:P:P @T: eat pizza with him. :paranoid:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will discuss linear programming so he'll get bored and go to sleep... and I will run leave him behind :penguin: :lol::lol::lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]We will discuss linear programming so he'll get bored and go to sleep... and I will run leave him behind :penguin: :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] haha! i hate programming. [i]eerrrr[/i] :mad: evnthough my course is BSIT. :ninja: @T: listen to him.haha! then eat mushrooms :penguin::penguin:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I will liten attentively in the linear programming so I will not feel asleep
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Smack his head so he will be dizzy... and then discuss linear programming :lol::lol::lol: peas :Dv [quote=Kaygee :3]i hate programming.[/quote] Lolz :lol: you hate programming but your course is IT :lol: really odd :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]Lolz :lol: you hate programming but your course is IT :lol: really odd :lol:[/quote] yeah. hahaha! i'm planning to shift. =D=D=D @T: i'll break his leg. :lol: haha!
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

play airguns :D haha
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^play pellet gun with her :lol: hahaha :P
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

break his neck so he will have stiff neck :lol::lol::lol: so he cannot shift another course =D=D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

give him a new haircut. =D=D=D then break his spine. :eh::eh:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatting2 :lol: hahaha..
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]^play pellet gun with her :lol: hahaha :P[/quote] OT: LOL :D T: listen to davids songs:D :wow::wow::wow:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will make a new FS layout the whole night =)
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i will tell him that i can see his aura! hahaha!![/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:56

[ 9 queries - 0.624 second ]
Privacy Policy