• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

smash her head using mg hammer. =D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll eat ukoi ukoi in vigan plaza burgoz XD
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hey you guys, yer so Brutal. =D -- Ill hang her up in the ceiling w/ chains. =D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

peel her skin and let her rot to the core. =D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'l tie him up to the ceiling and poke his eyes
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we wil sing the song [b]"tonight!"[/b]:penguin:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

We gonna wait for true love haha
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

we will eat cookies and milk
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we shall watch a hot movie haha
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We'll watch a c0Rn m0vie he t0ld me. :lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will shake his hands. lol. =)
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We'll watch a funny m0vie if she likes t0. :lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will introduce myself to him. wakakak. friends? ;)
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will say yes. :lol: <>
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will say thankyou over and over again. :eh:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

And we will talk. :lol: <>
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]I will eat all his pringles.,and i will not share it to him[/i]=D=D=D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will hide my pringles and I will eat it when she sleep. :lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Take his pringles~~:D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Eat my pringles in fr0nt 0f her. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:35

[ 10 queries - 0.420 second ]
Privacy Policy